Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Best and Worst Poppers.

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by BaldChimp
on Sat, 16 Nov 2013 at 18:25

BaldChimp said on Sat, 16 Nov 2013 at 18:25...

Hi there, share your experiences with the best and worst poppers in your opinion.

In my case it's been the Platinum Poppers, supposed to be xtra strong, started off rubbish (after using English Poppers, which are my favourite) then after a few days just had no effect whatsoever...

And my favourite is 'English', but you already knew that. ;-)

Also has anyone tried XG5? I'm about to order some, but it's more expensive that I would usually pay. Or does anyone just have any recommendations?

I'm in the UK, so unfortunately no Rush Ultra Strong as the shipping is 8 euros per bottle for me...I'll stick with cheaper ones thanks. :P

Cheers.

Maureen said on Wed, 20 Nov 2013 at 18:43...

Nothing like a full English, eh!

PJ said on Thu, 21 Nov 2013 at 11:16...

XG5...an usual name isn't it? Like WD40 or something of that kind. Tell us what it is like plz, BC.

Tosser del Mar said on Fri, 22 Nov 2013 at 10:02...

>>>>cheaper ones

Meaning you actually like isopropyl nitrite! Loads of people like it but they don't know it (that is what I think anyway) XG5 would be an isopentyl type of deal IMHO. English (unless you are a stateside chimp) are defo isoprop.

rhondda82 said on Thu, 5 Dec 2013 at 01:13...

I'm a big fan of English but have noticed lately there are at least 4 or 5 different ones on the market labeled as 'English'.

The one's I've been using for years look like this:
http://www.buy-poppers.co.uk/shopimages/products/normal/english-room-odoriser.jpg

rdremming said on Thu, 5 Dec 2013 at 21:35...

I lament the long-lost Gold Rush.

My god they were good!

Propylfan said on Tue, 1 Apr 2014 at 15:53...

I also like english brand isopropyl nitrite. I get the one made by Liberty belle in London. Great hit when fresh opened but drops off over a few days. Best use them up quick and throw away the left overs or you risk a bad chest, blue lips and fatigue. Use wisely and isopropyl will get you there and beyond, push it and you will crash out. I don't feel the need to chase after other nitrites. I know how to get what I want from what I can get.

rdremming said on Thu, 26 Jun 2014 at 17:48...

I've been playing with the Jolt varieties lately. Good, long-term effects, lack the huge upfront hit but definitely potent. Nice aromas. Once open, however, even if frozen, and the potency fades quickly.

DonEric50 said on Wed, 15 Oct 2014 at 14:56...

For it's Jungle Juice or Rush!

stevie said on Tue, 4 Nov 2014 at 21:31...

definately old english ( in the bigger bottle ) It makes me feel very gay and errotic... a few sniffs and 5 seconds later i need naked men !!

the man beyond said on Thu, 24 Aug 2017 at 19:46...

I only use White Label English. All others are just child's play.

Kenny said on Thu, 5 Jul 2018 at 00:55...

English. White label is the best.

Jerry V said on Sat, 22 Feb 2020 at 03:44...

Best place for isobutyl in uk is popperpalace.com Rush, JJ , Double Scorpio

e11rugby said on Thu, 26 Mar 2020 at 00:56...

Simply pleasure in Exeter have upped their prices of the English to £30 for 3 from £20, which is a bit of a con. Sex shop in Plymouth still £20. For me, these are the best. Propyl fan is spot on with his post. There are loads of new ones on the market but they ain't new, they just have newer rectangular bottles with a really weird nasty odour which I can't handle. I don't think they are stronger, I think they are fiercer and burn your nose, which I find the English don't.

L.p. nuts said on Fri, 28 Aug 2020 at 18:48...

Have always use the English poppers
Didn't the top used to be white?
Now black top screw cap..
Not getting along with them. Is the shop selling inferer type English poppers
Just not the same rush or as strong

Baggs said on Thu, 17 Jun 2021 at 13:07...

Hi - always used English white top but apparently they’ve changed the formula? Still get a hit but not half as good as before! Can only get black top now which does nothing for me? Why the change ?

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.