Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

poppersforsale.com

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by dandyj
on Sat, 16 Nov 2013 at 00:41

dandyj said on Sat, 16 Nov 2013 at 00:41...

What's the word on this site?

Lax90 said on Sun, 17 Nov 2013 at 08:44...

Word is STRONG!

Rushlover said on Thu, 21 Nov 2013 at 01:22...

Sent 2 emails to them, but still got no reply

Alvin said on Sat, 23 Nov 2013 at 00:05...

Bought twice from them this year, it was good stuff both times.

Alvin said on Sat, 23 Nov 2013 at 00:20...

Mind you, I only use amyl every now an then. But theirs seemed a little different to what I had before.......... in a good way, I mean. Maybe it's fresh, or maybe the formula..... don't know...... I liked it anyways.

Rushlover said on Wed, 18 Dec 2013 at 07:26...

Did you order from them recently? I wanna try but am frustrated from their ignorance about my emails

Joe Sr said on Tue, 24 Dec 2013 at 16:01...

About to place my third order, products are powerful! like it

Drummer said on Thu, 2 Jan 2014 at 10:00...

Bought tres fort from poppersforsale. package was late because of Xmas. waiting to try it when my bf gets back :-)))

James said on Mon, 13 Jan 2014 at 12:02...

Do not buy from this site. I have waited almost a month for my product. I purchased from this site for the first time.

BAZ said on Thu, 16 Jan 2014 at 07:53...

Don't understand this! We bought two trays of black label form popperforsale. I got the recommendation from a customer. No problems at all. How was the Tres Fort, drummer? Couldn't find too much about that one so i was thinking jungle black is the best????

Rush said on Sat, 18 Jan 2014 at 00:40...

This sight is total bullshit. I've emailed them 3 times inquiring about wait times on orders to Canada and still nothing. They said their info page that they ship to all counties listed but I haven't received anything and my order was processed on December 18th. Although its still under a month I would expect some sort of response. I will update by next month if nothing arrives.

Solomon said on Sat, 18 Jan 2014 at 18:12...

> Don't understand this!

What don't you understand? That people write hysterical messages making false accusations! Another retailer was called a "faggot" on another thread and another was accused of having fake products because they shipped some queen isopentyl....i.e a very good product. If you believe half this malicious garbage, you also probably believe Elvis lives on the moon with the clangers. Jungle Juice Black is a good product, never had it from poppersforsale though.

PS. Nobody ships to Canada anymore. Guess why!

BBsub said on Mon, 27 Jan 2014 at 18:25...

They are OK. Had the Tres Forte in my last order and it is similar to Super Rush

Devon said on Fri, 31 Jan 2014 at 21:25...

Is this site legit? I saw some of these posts, and thought it is worth the risk, I have ordered about 2 weeks ago to the uk. Anyone know how long it takes from personal experience ?

Hazza said on Mon, 10 Feb 2014 at 19:28...

Mine took 12 days...worth the wait as better than what i had previous bloody strong though!

Crawdad_Willy said on Sat, 22 Feb 2014 at 00:12...

They replied to my email right away, but apparently Worldwide shipping does not include Ottawa, Canada.

Toni said on Thu, 27 Feb 2014 at 15:14...

Took 15 days! ok normal stuff but jungle black is the best one they have

badcat said on Fri, 7 Mar 2014 at 16:49...

1st order arrived in 10 days...last one was like 21 day, go figure

RAZORBACK said on Thu, 20 Mar 2014 at 14:03...

hey! some of the bottles have super weird labels...cool. nice stuff inside if you like poppers heavy 1 was smoother but i forgot which (liked that best) black label??

Hunter said on Fri, 28 Mar 2014 at 17:17...

Takes a long time to arrive...over two weeks!! quality is good but you wait like ages!

Loadboy said on Mon, 31 Mar 2014 at 19:49...

I ordered tres fort, super rush and something else 18 days ago and still haven't received my order. And they haven't responded to 3 of my emails about status or how they shipped. All I got was an email after the order was placed with two days that just said that it shipped. Hoping at least it arrives within another week. But doubt I'm ordering from them again with no response to emails and taking this long to get it. Their site says 7-10 days but that's already wrong from their canada spot to the central US.

Anyone know anything else or have anything to add?

Hawkeye said on Thu, 3 Apr 2014 at 18:24...

there packages are sometimes late but they come from some weird place in europe. i am also waiting but i had two from them last year in ok time

FistBud said on Thu, 10 Apr 2014 at 15:52...

They have Tres Fort which is why I decided to order. A guy called John answered my mails and shipped in good discrret package. took 12 days to arrive

MykeyLikesIt said on Sun, 20 Apr 2014 at 21:33...

I ordered late last year and it took about 3 weeks, but was worth the wait.

I ordered again on March 14. Still no delivery. No response to multiple emails.

chad said on Sat, 3 May 2014 at 15:53...

I was wary about ordering but no problems. Delivery delays do not real bother me, product quality does, please to say I will definitely order again. Tres Fort seems to be about the best one they have like old style rush

BackstreetGuy said on Sat, 17 May 2014 at 11:45...

poppersforsale.com sent me my past two orders on time but 1st one was late. Quality is v good from what i have sampled recently from other places

mino said on Fri, 4 Jul 2014 at 18:02...

good 4 JJ Black Label and like others say Tres Fort.

franki said on Tue, 11 Oct 2016 at 18:05...

I had good servise with them. Tres Fort is GOOD!!! and they were polite and responsive to me...i take as i find.

Mik said on Fri, 4 Sep 2020 at 15:38...

just ordered from these guys, fingers crossed it goes well, will report back.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.