Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

World Aromas.com - anyone used them sucessfully?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Dann
on Thu, 10 Oct 2013 at 17:23

Dann said on Thu, 10 Oct 2013 at 17:23...

I ordered from them last Friday so will be a week tomorrow and nothing has arrived. I've tried emailing twice but no reply. Has anyone else had this experience?

The Rush Hour said on Thu, 10 Oct 2013 at 17:30...

Well I would give them a true full week before emailing them so many times. Are you in the UK as well?

Dann said on Thu, 10 Oct 2013 at 19:02...

Yes I'm in the UK. Delivery says first class so I would have hoped to have got my order by now. After 3 working days the website advises to contact the post office which I've done and they have nothing. They can't look into it without a tracking number or proof of postage. Hopefully it will turn up soon!

PJ said on Fri, 11 Oct 2013 at 11:41...

Posties too busy counting their shares... or have their eyes glued to Reuters? Up 38% a few minutes ago!

Dann said on Fri, 11 Oct 2013 at 21:32...

You could well be right PJ! Hope that's the reason for the delay!

PJ said on Sat, 12 Oct 2013 at 17:10...

Be sure to post when you get the delivery, Dann.

Solomon said on Sun, 13 Oct 2013 at 16:21...

It is world-aromas.com BTW.

equestrian mistress said on Mon, 14 Oct 2013 at 10:04...

Another drive-by shooting! Did you get the products dann? I ordered from worldaromas before & got my parcel so no problemo

BaldChimp said on Sat, 26 Oct 2013 at 20:02...

I've ordered from them a few times, they usually take bloody ages to process it etc, but when they do, it's reasonable service, they may not respond, but they've given me tracking numbers before. (usually takes about a week to a week and a half to arrive at my door from order date)

JACE7 said on Wed, 30 Oct 2013 at 02:39...

Hi there i ordered around 10 days ago just sent 3rd email,no replies yet got an order number,but no tracking.Also says live chat on their site but nothing there at bottom.Ill update you if any more news thanks Jace!

JACE7 said on Mon, 4 Nov 2013 at 22:49...

Latest Update,well its looking very bleak im afraid,over 2 weeks since i ordered nothing here i emailed 3 times no replies,yet they keep sending promotional emails.I cant even check my bank for a bit,but presume cash was taken.They could obviously still come,but very disheartening each day with nothing.Any advice on what to do thanks Jace!!

weedgasm said on Sat, 16 Nov 2013 at 05:56...

this site trust worthy lol?

JACE7 said on Wed, 20 Nov 2013 at 00:39...

Update now a month gone nothing,various others in same boat please avoid at all costs cheers J!

weedgasm said on Fri, 22 Nov 2013 at 07:30...

well I have tracking.... it's in Chicago (coming to tx) but it's been almost 2 days since Chicago received it and hasn't told me anything els yut.

weedgasm said on Fri, 22 Nov 2013 at 07:38...

actually they are trustworthy....lol
I wouldn't order a lot at once from them tho

Weedgasm said on Fri, 22 Nov 2013 at 19:50...

Jace, was the money withdrawn from your card?? I placed an order and by the next morning I got an email saying it despatched, then later I got a tracking number (cause it had an exception and try emails me, but it got fixed) also, where are you from? Maybe there was a problem with your location

Captnclam said on Fri, 6 Dec 2013 at 07:17...

Looks dodgy, NO https: on home page......

Would never use this site.

JACE7 said on Tue, 10 Dec 2013 at 07:50...

Thanks Weedgasm and others,sorry about delays.Please avoid im in London yes another uk guy on Facebook said similar left a message on their page.I only ordered around 11 pounds worth,luckily got refund from bank,but no message tracking number or goods 2 months on,i ordered instead from Room Aromas.co.uk and got very quick and good prices too cheers merry xmas J!!

mike said on Thu, 20 Mar 2014 at 13:40...

i have used this company for a year or so with no problems other than very slow delivery BUT my latest order is undelivered with no reply to my emails and live help request so.....
i have warned them that unless i receive goods or refund i will
complain to my bank
complain to thier merchant services company
complain to trading standards
make sure the web community know to AVOID AVOID AVOID !!

mike said on Sun, 23 Mar 2014 at 19:05...

hi..further to my posting above i am pleased to report that i finally got some reply to my emails. I have recieved an apology and they have doubled my order at no extra charge in recompense for problems experienced.

All i can say is be warned
start with a small order
if you suffer problems, be polite but be persistant...send numerous emails even in sets of 5/10 copies of same msg so they stand out in their inbox.

good luck

qiyu said on Tue, 22 Apr 2014 at 06:51...

hai all, i would like to ask you guys

1. is it possible for world-aromas shipping an order to Indonesia country?
2. How long does it take time?
3. is world-aromas truted seller? *(they sell poppers so inexpensive and no shipping cost tough)

someone reply my post please ;-)

luckydog said on Tue, 8 Jul 2014 at 04:20...

World-aromas is a complete ripoff. I ordered once before no problem. Second time the tracking says it never left UK and was returned. Responded to my second email said they would send replacement. Nothing received, not responding to any emails now. Two months and nothing. Don't waste your time, they just steal your money and bad customer service. Now I'm disputing with CC company. Not worth the headache. Need to find a reputable company now, or just keep going to local store. They are not trustworthy. Trustworthy people send your order and reply to customer inquiries.

Obnoxious Olly said on Sat, 4 Oct 2014 at 11:14...

the tracking says it never left UK and was returned.

or sent back from.... let me guess.....CANADA

SanDiegoChris said on Fri, 1 May 2015 at 16:22...

WOW, I am torn after reading all these posts between feeling hopeful that an inefficient business is just that, and super slow, and the feeling of being ripped off. I too have ordered, received an email right away thanking me and that a follow up email would be sent confirming processing, shipping and a tracking number. After a few days of no follow-up e-mail, I sent an email requesting said info. Nothing back. Seems incongruent with the first immediate thank you info with further instructions of forthcoming confirmation of order processing. I think I'll try the multiple e-mail "what's up" as was suggested by "mike', posted Sun. Mar. 23, 2014. If still nothing, then will inform them their transaction will be disputed and canceled with VISA and reported. The sucky thing is that the products (most of which we can't get here in San Diego), price, and "FREE global shipping" are so enticing that the frustration seems worth it... for the moment! Wish me luck.

D Martin said on Wed, 17 Jun 2015 at 19:04...

EVEN WORSE! I ordered from this company not realizing that they did not stock here in the U.S. It took more than two weeks to arrive. EVEN WORSE is that their PRODUCT IS LOUSY. Even products like 'Rush' is not the real deal, it appears to be counterfeit.I ordered 10 bottles and they all smell alike and have no strength, at all!
DO NOT BUY FROM this company. There are plenty of reputable companies here in the USA that sell the real product.
I tried this company as they offered such a large selection. I think they have one weak product and simply use a large selection of labels on different bottles.

JW said on Fri, 26 Jun 2015 at 17:01...

I ordered from them about 10 days ago, and I have not received anything yet, and no responses to my emails.

Not impressed said on Sun, 28 Jun 2015 at 21:20...

Slow slow slow even for ordering withing the uk expect to wait 3 weeks + with no communication from the email address that claims to be customer care. Order elsewhere

Jamison said on Mon, 6 Jul 2015 at 18:11...

I placed an order early last month, and I received this (I'm guessing automated) email shortly after:

"Thank you for your order from World Aromas. Once your order has been processed, we will send you a shipping confirmation. Please check that your shipping information below is correct, so if there are any problems we can rectify them promptly. Once your package is in the postal network, you will receive updates from our third party tracking provider, with information about its progress."

I tried emailing them back throughout the last week of June. I finally received this response:

"Please accept my apologies for the slow response. It seems your messages had been blocked by our spam filter and I had not seen them up until now.

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your order. I will look into this further and send replacements if necessary.
I will get back to you on this once I have some more information.

Kind Regards,
James"

I still haven't heard anything regarding my order. James never responded to me, despite my numerous attempts to contact them.

I'm not sure if I'll ever get my order.

Roberto said on Thu, 16 Jul 2015 at 03:34...

I have been trying to purchase in world-aromas
I filled all the information, but when I get to payment information, nothing shows up.
When I attempt to click next, it tells me: "Your order cannot be completed at this time as there is no payment methods available for it."

http://i.imgur.com/3B5pzma.png

Does anyone is facing the same problem?

M1tche11 said on Sun, 9 Aug 2015 at 12:20...

Ordered 18 days ago, I'm in Europe. No reply to my emails, no tracking number, yet also no charge on my card.... Very strange...

M1tche11 said on Wed, 12 Aug 2015 at 16:46...

UPDATE: After 20 days, my 3rd email was pretty horrendous... Finally they wrote back with the tracking number saying my email had been "lost" the tracking number states that the package is -JUST- leaving the UK...

hong said on Sun, 13 Sep 2015 at 16:49...

email no reply.....credit card charge by CNY263.28 AT LWF CO.LTD.\\CHINA\

Daniel said on Wed, 23 Sep 2015 at 21:36...

Placed an order with this website the beginning of September, have yet to receive order and have zero responses to the multiple emails that I've sent. Starting to doubt that I will ever receive my order. I'm located in the U.S.

Bear said on Fri, 2 Oct 2015 at 13:13...

I've placed a successful order once 2 years ago. This time around I've ordered mine on 8 Sept 2015, no tracking number. Request for tracking number only to receive it a week late, however it was a false tracking number, replied a week later claiming something wrong with order and will process it the next few days, until today there were no response and it has already been 2 weeks. Going to contact the bank and get a refund now

Jiffie said on Mon, 18 Jan 2016 at 05:52...

Placed an order before the new year and followed-up with them for a few times through e-mail but they never reply back at all. Can i ask my bank to dispute it?

mrsmooth said on Wed, 17 Feb 2016 at 22:04...

steer clear of World-aromas-------Have ordered twice from them now and had problems both times - The first order was "delayed" due to being out of stock but eventually arrived after several emails from me-
-- This time after large order in January, now 3 weeks later and no sign of delivery they apologised for delay and said they would look into it --- but no replies to my follow-up emails again -- they are just scum bag rip - off merchants who are using the system because they believe they can get away with it --- !!!!!!!!!!!

hutchy said on Wed, 23 Mar 2016 at 13:40...

placed an order early march , I followed-up few times through e-mail after 7 days , they arrived 2 weeks later , so just slow in doing what they do, including answering e-mail but do deliver as expected, I m in UK

mallyb said on Tue, 24 May 2016 at 14:03...

Still waiting for my order thirteen days after placing it, emailed several times and have not received a reply from any of them

junglejuice said on Fri, 12 Jan 2018 at 16:22...

I made a order 10.1 for one bottle of junglejuice lets see what will happen.

Mr Rush said on Tue, 19 Jun 2018 at 11:10...

Ordered 7 Rush bottles last week. Order still says pending. Emailed with no reply....oh no

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.