Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

PWD Rush Nail Polish Remover Prices from Various Sites 10/10/13

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by The Rush Hour
on Thu, 10 Oct 2013 at 16:27

The Rush Hour said on Thu, 10 Oct 2013 at 16:27...

I said I would go through and get some prices from various sites who are for the most part selling all the same products(All US retailers I believe) I am not going to do EVERY brand but the prices mostly followed the low to high on the other brands as well. Some are almost double as the low. PWD Rush seems to be slightly lower across the board and well stocked just because I am sure its the most well known brand on the planet.

Http://powerpoppers.com PWD - $8.95 – Claims as low as $6.75 lowest I seen was $7.16 with 20% for 24
Http://buypoppers.net PWD - $9.95 – Same site as powerpoppers.com? Same discounts regardless
Http://pwdpolishermover.com - $7.95
Http://clubpoppers.com PWD - $8.95
http://jenray.com PWD - $9.75
Http://rizeproducts.com PWD – Rush $9.95
Http://allpoppers.com PWD - $10.95
http://aromaboy.com PWD - $10.95
http://jockslocker.com PWD - $10.95
Http://rush-poppers.com (And their MANY clone sites) PWD – Rush $12.95
Http://poppersexpress.com – junglejuiceplatinum.com PWD – Rush $12.95
http://pwdnailpolishremovers.com PWD - $12.95
http://popperstogo.com PWD $13.00
Http://gay-poppers.com PWD – Rush $16.95

The Rush Hour said on Thu, 10 Oct 2013 at 16:36...

http://picturebrite.com had PWD Rush for $7.95 but are out of stock on all liquids.

Sites I have personally purchased from and had good experiences.

Http://picturebrite.com - Ordered from these people for years - fast ship
Http://pwdpolishremover.com - New to this site but good experience.
Http://aromaboy.com - Long time site as well.

The Rush Hour said on Thu, 10 Oct 2013 at 16:39...

Only way I would pay more than 10 is if there was really a shortage on the net but my research doesn't seem to back that up, as of today anyways.

http://4poppers.com PWD Rush - $9.95 is another site

The Rush Hour said on Thu, 10 Oct 2013 at 17:04...

These were all PWD Rush Brands I see I forgot to state that on a few.

PJ said on Fri, 11 Oct 2013 at 11:45...

Useful information at last!

Solomon said on Sun, 13 Oct 2013 at 15:59...

Agh! So it does look as though it is really the brick and mortar boys that are charging high prices? I see there is really only one site with high prices...may be it is Joe Miller's vintage reserve (as we all know chemical structures changed their molecular structure at his passing, that is according to the "experts" anyway!) Can't see any poppers on picturebrite though..

The Rush Hour said on Sun, 13 Oct 2013 at 16:43...

Odd just last week poppers express JJ Platinum .com was completely out except PWD Rush now they right back up and running with a lot of products.

The Rush Hour said on Sun, 13 Oct 2013 at 17:12...

Oh btw poppers ex and JJ Plat just went to $14.95 after being out of everything but PWD Rush. I would assume they bought from a more reasonably priced site and are now stocked again. My point in this is why not just buy from the more reasonably priced sites to begin with cause in reality you are but with a premium now??? I don't know not my wallet but just an observation really more than anything.

Solomon said on Sun, 13 Oct 2013 at 17:49...

"I would assume they bought from a more reasonably priced site"

Maybe the price hike is not opportunism but is an expression of a new drop ship arrangement? If someone has stock they may be offering drop ship deals to those that do not. Why? Given the amount of huff and puff about "real rush" and all that belched out by poppers fans...you can imagine why the average joe might be cautious about changing his loyalty.

The Rush Hour said on Sun, 13 Oct 2013 at 18:59...

Perhaps. I mean I suppose it really is none of my business. I just know I wouldn't pay more than I had too and $10 is about the max imo. Far as I can gather most of these sites have been around for a relatively lengthy period and all are selling the same products.

I just gave the prices people have the free will to shop where they want which is what makes the free market work. It's good for discussion as well. I did make a mistake on the AromaBoy as I was looking at this list, they have PWD Rush for $9.95 just to be fair to them. I knew that when I was typing why I put $10.95 is hard to say.

If people want to pay more than $10 more power to them. I do not believe there is a some drop shipment going on but IDK for sure. Be interesting to see what happens in another month or so wont it. As there does not seem to be a resolution coming this month as originally told to me. You know this whole shortage could be made up by the manufacturer to clean out inventory and reduce the glut of products and in another month or so things could just pick right back up where they left off I wouldn't be shocked at that would you? Clearly were almost to the 3 month period and product is still readily available on the net at least.

The Rush Hour said on Sun, 13 Oct 2013 at 19:25...

Just for the record I do not believe they quit production on their own but was just another theory to put out there. I am quite convinced retailers are going to have to be more stringent about following of the CPSC guidelines in the US.

Solomon said on Sun, 13 Oct 2013 at 21:31...

I can't remember now but didn't someone say on another thread that there was a bust up between two groups in the NPR project? What caused it is another matter..bureaucracy? the tendency of business partnerships to go sour after a while? Both the former and the latter are possible, or a combination of both. It is mysterious, but frankly is anybody going to give you the chapter and verse, or just only a version of it? There are plenty of theories going around - mainly on handball forums - I'll watch and pick out any that I feel are not based upon "I know, you don't" What will happen? as the song goes "you'll just have to wait and see"..Que Sera, Sera.

The Rush Hour said on Sun, 13 Oct 2013 at 22:44...

Yes someone did mention a divorce but nothing concrete. Yep waiting and waiting and waiting and most likely still won't know much. I do believe they will be back here before the end of the year but again I don't know any more than anyone and never made a claim to.

The Rush Hour said on Sun, 3 Nov 2013 at 21:09...

I think the first two are none US retailers.

Nickie said on Wed, 8 Jan 2014 at 18:43...

Sometimes buying from the cheapest isn't the best. I've bought from several of the retailers you listed above, and I like clubpoppers.com they have a discount code club5 which brings the prices down some. I was so impressed with their FAST delivery, like two days fast. I've bought several times from them, and never had an old dusty bottle. Another retailer mentioned sold me a bottle that had to be 2-3 years old in a hot warehouse. It was a complete dud.

The Rush Hour said on Sat, 1 Feb 2014 at 09:13...

That is true I will give you that

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.