Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

NeverFakeIt.com Says Something Cool Coming Soon!

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by The Rush Hour
on Tue, 8 Oct 2013 at 05:54

The Rush Hour said on Tue, 8 Oct 2013 at 05:54...

Well looks like the website NeverFakeIt.com is now resolving to a default place holder and this is a recent change in the last month or so. So is something really coming or not? Harding Street employee are you around any place? Get out of the stall!

Solomon said on Wed, 9 Oct 2013 at 16:56...

Seems to be otherwise engaged? Would be nice to hear some facts for once and not the usual wild speculation.

The Rush Hour said on Thu, 10 Oct 2013 at 14:45...

....but what will happen to our Harding Street friend if facts are presented?

Solomon said on Thu, 10 Oct 2013 at 15:23...

You mean it is a kind of scoop? It is up to him if he chooses to share, we don't what any kind of Deep Throat scandal :-) If you mean: are people going to be disrespectful, they won't. I am a big angry bear and will shout them down.

The Rush Hour said on Thu, 10 Oct 2013 at 16:57...

Chuckles....I would have to "assume" some thing will be happening soon the 24th will be 3 month into this latest jack up from the power that be! We wonder why the government shuts down well they are worried too much about Nail Polish Remover to get any real work done!

Solomon said on Mon, 14 Oct 2013 at 15:41...

No news yet it seems...we will wait to hear news about Aunt Martha (your invention, THR)

The Rush Hour said on Mon, 14 Oct 2013 at 16:02...

At the time when I was told 3 months for new products it sounded to good to be true. As I said else there is still a lot of product around least on the net. I am thinking closer to the end of the year before a resolve comes about but again that is just my thoughts. Takes times to relaunch and redesign a whole line of products, etc. which is what I was told is happening from a big retailer. So take that info as you will.

The Rush Hour said on Wed, 30 Oct 2013 at 16:02...

I guess the first two listed are none US retailers?

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.