Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

HORRIBLE SERVICE @ BUYPOPPERS.NET

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by neojuanito
on Mon, 30 Sep 2013 at 19:18

neojuanito said on Mon, 30 Sep 2013 at 19:18...

Hey everyone,

I wanted to let people know about my experience at buypoppers.net I have been trying to contact them to get a FedEx, UPS, or USPS tracking number, but I get no response via email, and no one picks up on their help line.

I'm nervous that my shipment will never arrive.

Has anyone had a better experience at buypoppers.net? Did you eventually receive your order? Let me know! Thanks.

user4969 said on Sun, 20 Oct 2013 at 02:48...

I ordered from them on Sept 27th and finally arrived today - Oct 19. The package had a customs label dated Sept 27th. Looks like it got stuck in customs. Shipped from Canada to the US

1234 said on Fri, 22 Nov 2013 at 02:16...

Mine arrived after 2 weeks. It had a tracking number but they did not send it to me :-( I was getting worried but the package arrived and the stuff is good.

Damien83 said on Thu, 5 Dec 2013 at 07:07...

Those faggot is scammer.

todd hollywood said on Sat, 21 Dec 2013 at 16:33...

THESE BUYPOPPERS.NET ARE ALL BULLSHITTERS. my rant is complete. good luck to all. = /

Solomon said on Thu, 26 Dec 2013 at 16:23...

As I said on another thread with the same kind of rants, I ordered from them twice this year and received my Tawian Blue, all good.

>Those faggot

Disgraceful. What the fuck! Homophobic rants and weird UPPER CASE hysterics. This is some kind of mad vendetta by the looks of it. I am reporting this to admin. Why is Marshall allowing this kind of crazy abuse!!!

buypoppers.net do not ship from Canada...who are talking about?? my guess is some other website and you are too dumb to remember the name.

equestrian mistress said on Thu, 16 Jan 2014 at 16:07...

They have been around for years. The products work.

Those hysterical posts all contain swear words and LOTS OF BIG LETTERS I see. Weird...maybe an anti poppers zealot with a hatred of gay men? Faggot is a word that tells a tale....very sad. No need for this sort of thing here!!! what did admin say, Sol?

This is about some other website with a similar name?? A quick look around confirms there are plenty of contenders.

Tosser del Mar said on Wed, 26 Feb 2014 at 19:43...

"mad vendetta"

or a well known troll with an upper case FIXATION! Try walking into my bar and calling me the F word, keyboard rambo! I had some of their Rochefort before, no probs at all. What is this about anyway??

Skeet said on Thu, 27 Feb 2014 at 15:41...

They don't answer phones or return voicemails.They replied to one email over a month ago and I haven't heard from them since.

All in all,the poppers aren't bad but the company fucking sucks.

Solomon said on Sat, 1 Mar 2014 at 19:54...

This forum exists to exchange ideas, it is fast becoming a place for these boorish personal tirades. "Him", or "HIM" above is obviously the same MADNESS as before. Skeet's complaint seems more rationale, I have not had a similar experience so I am not sure. Best thing to do is write to them again and explain you are seriously pissed off - given that you seem to like their poppers they would clearly be barking mad not to want to keep you as a customer.

"Try walking into my bar and calling me the F word"

lol the wild man speaks!

Danny said on Thu, 20 Mar 2014 at 00:52...

Today i receive my order this is my third order from then it alway takes about 9 days to receive the order to me they are no scam
Fresh poppers

RichieDee said on Sat, 22 Mar 2014 at 08:15...

I ran across these reviews after having ordered from buypoppers.net, so I checked my cc statement. No problem there, but it had been more than the 7-10 days (calendar or business days?) stated on the site, so I was beginning to worry. Well, my order arrived on the 20th; I ordered on the 5th, so two whole weeks, but the package did come from Canada, so I think that is fairly standard, having received other items from there over the years off the auction sites. The order was correct, the poppers are A+, seem to be the genuine JJ formula from years ago. However, I did not have to sign for them on delivery as stated on the site, the letter carrier just left them in the mailbox. Hope the info is helpful.

jjpopperman said on Mon, 24 Mar 2014 at 19:06...

I just placed an order with them a few days ago and they wrote in their email they were charging me 35.30 but they ended up charging me 36.39. If the poppers come and no problem with them then I dont mind the extra $1 of cost (especially since they gave the 10% discount for buying 3). I will agree that they dont answer their phone nor do they email but if the poppers show up here and are fresh i will not complain.

jjpopperman said on Tue, 25 Mar 2014 at 14:10...

I would like to add in that i sent an email to them regarding the $1.09 of overcharge payment and as a result I go to check my bank statement and they deducted another $1.09 from my account. What i do find bad about this company is that they dont return phone calls or emails so when issues like this arise, you as a consumer feel very stuck. I guess I will join the ranks of never using buypoppers.net again either.

Whatever said on Sat, 29 Mar 2014 at 18:07...

So, been watching this thread as I ordered from them on 3/15, just got back from the mailbox 3/29 and low and behold - there they are, as ordered as others have stated shipped, customs tag, etc. US Dollars WERE converted to Canadian, so did charge about a $1 more, plus my bank hit me with a $1 International fee, neither of which are a big deal. Tonight is gonna be EPIC.

Whatever said on Sun, 30 Mar 2014 at 19:51...

Was just happy to not be scammed. First time I ever bought online - used to be able to get local. I'd be interested in throwing business to anyone that operates a little more 'upfront'. I guess I didn't get upset with them because I didn't have any email/phone interaction and didn't care about the $2. Anyone wants to share some recommendations, would be happy to check them out. For now, I know they do come through and expectations have been set for the future. At least I know there is a source when needed.

Duke said on Sun, 13 Apr 2014 at 05:58...

I contacted buypoppers.net and they got back to me. If you ask they will throw in extra. So ask! Their jungle j is good.

MyMan said on Wed, 30 Apr 2014 at 13:55...

the poppers are A+

yeah! that is true ordered after i read post RichieDee. good quality poppers!! yey! took 16 days to show up

Big Jammer said on Thu, 19 Jun 2014 at 21:00...

Anyone try poppersforsale.com?? They have the big bottles of Jungle Juice Black Label.

Frustrated said on Wed, 9 Jul 2014 at 12:08...

Ordered 13 days ago (their site says my package has shipped).... I paid less than $10 so I'm not too bent, but I sent them an email right after I ordered through their "Contact Us" page and never saw a reply (although it may have gone to spam and I didn't see it). I emailed them earlier today (again through the page) so I will follow up back here if I actually get a response.

Also, it seems their US phone number is disconnected. Anyone have another phone number I can call? I don't really want to try calling their UK number.

Frustrated said on Tue, 15 Jul 2014 at 05:34...

Never heard from their customer service, but I did get my package on the 11th (a week after it was supposed to arrive). I got "Rush"

However, I discovered why the package took so long - it had to clear customs. Because it was shipped from Europe.

DQ Tanya said on Sun, 27 Jul 2014 at 06:51...

I really think people need to reserve the "scam" word for those businesses which really are scams. Clearly this company isnt. What you percieve as bad service does not equate to scam.
I live in the UK - I hadnt used poppers for a few yearsnow and recently bought Rush (the label I used before). They came within 2 days, were very reasonable price. So, if I want the stuff that actually works, I will need to import it an put up with the drawbacks that brings. If this company are exporting to the UK the original formula (that actually works), then they are not a company I want shutting down

anxious in Chicago said on Fri, 15 Aug 2014 at 03:03...

i ordered jj earlier this week and received the tracking number..ok...
now i read herenthat if i get the two bottles they may be fakes?

if this is all real...where can i get real amyl nitrite?

paskal said on Fri, 29 Aug 2014 at 18:29...

I have received my order ..6 bottle ..order august 4 and receive today.(Canada)..thank you didnt try to contact them

Trudy said on Wed, 3 Sep 2014 at 09:49...

They were fine to me!! i got my pack in 10days and have just ordered again.

simpson said on Mon, 15 Sep 2014 at 08:23...

I have ordered Rochefort from them several times

Charlene said on Wed, 24 Sep 2014 at 15:37...

I ordered two bottles of JJ over two months ago.

Kay said on Wed, 1 Oct 2014 at 20:41...

which sight u recoomend??

Whatever said on Fri, 10 Oct 2014 at 15:52...

Okay - Even though I ordered last year through buypoppers.com, they came through, and other than a dollar or so difference in currency conversion.

Bam said on Thu, 16 Oct 2014 at 00:42...

Ordered and got a tracking number that they sent - but no delivery. No response from "customer service". Don't think their 'guarantee' means anything.

tvrosie said on Fri, 12 Dec 2014 at 10:16...

Ordered two bottles and never received them despite getting assurance they were on their way. Asked for a refund but never heard a thing. The strange thing is I buy a couple of bottles a month for me and my men, so although they may have got my £14.50, they have lost a regular order which doesn't make sense to me. Certainly wouldn't recommend them at all.

tvrosie said on Tue, 13 Jan 2015 at 17:56...

Chaw lee said on Wed, 21 Jan 2015 at 18:15...

Well I'm still waiting, I guess It just depends on where you live? I've been waiting 3 weeks now, live in the U.S. I hope that it shows up? Looks like you just have to get lucky? Some get it some don't.

SDBiPop said on Wed, 28 Jan 2015 at 17:53...

Sent two emails to support who "guarantees a response within 24hrs, usually shorter," and no response at all. Nothing.

michael702 said on Tue, 17 Feb 2015 at 18:54...

After 2 weeks and 3 emails they just cancelled my order.

jasbod6029 said on Wed, 18 Feb 2015 at 05:24...

It had passed 3 weeks and my order hasn't arrive! It never happen with Power Poppers.com before and goods normally arrived within 10 days to where I live.

jasbod6029 said on Wed, 18 Feb 2015 at 05:29...

guys, the most reliable are still Power poppers and Amsterdam but Amsterdam tend to charge abit higher though.

spanishboy said on Wed, 25 Mar 2015 at 01:06...

Hi men. I want to buy the popper, but as you know, it is illegal the sale of them here in Spain. I ask in sex shop and they look me strange. I did not know they are illegal.
I found this website you speak of, the buypopper.net. I try it.

Sinful Boy said on Fri, 15 May 2015 at 07:57...

I like power poppers dot com

Sproiiing said on Sat, 23 May 2015 at 18:30...

Ordered JJ Platinum from them, didn't send a confirmation mail, but when I contacted them, I got a nice email back apologizing and confirming my order. Got my package two weeks later (Europe to US standard), and it was the genuine stuff. So, no reason to complain.

frogger said on Sun, 31 May 2015 at 02:38...

ordered several bottles of jj.

order was received on time to the U.S.

Iminhere said on Sun, 14 Jun 2015 at 12:41...

I've used poppers.net a number of times in the past. I placed an order 4week ago, after they hadn't arrived after the 10working days I contacted them via email. The reply I got from 'Andreas' was the worst customer service response I've ever experienced. He was rude/ cheeky and sarcastic in his reply telling me to have a closer read of the info regarding postage, this started quite a few emails telling him I had read them and it was not his duty to follow up as he had the tracking number. After 1 full week he finally figured out he hadn't posted the poppers, no apology, no sorry just more bad attitude from this guy. I used these guys about once every 4-6weeks with an order for €50. After the attitude from 'andreas' I will never use this company again. I understand a company dealing with large orders sometimes mislay an item or have trouble with postage, I wouldn't have had an issue waiting if there had of been some sort of apology or respect but instead all I got was down right rude, sarcastic comments from 'Andreas' not the best way to run a business in my eyes!!

popper said on Fri, 19 Feb 2016 at 14:56...

Andreas works for another website! I do not have no problem with him.

Yes Sir! said on Wed, 6 Apr 2016 at 20:07...

TOP TIP: Pretend to be a pissed off customer and praise yourself...some people will fall for it.

Iminhere is talking about poppers.net by the way. He should maybe get a nice new pair of glasses like Mr Magoo before launching off about some guy called Andreas at POPPERS.NET - note the lack of the word BUY.

PS. I always buy from drtinklepoppers.com - great service, super products, I ordered once at 11.00 am and the poppers arrived the previous hour at 10:00am in a gold plated Cadillac driven by a semi naked wrestler.

Dr Tinkle

Bob said on Wed, 8 Jun 2016 at 03:24...

So annoyed. I knew something was up with these poppers. I TRUSTED poppersguide.com to be an unbiased guide on poppers. Not the case as they're advertising for BuyPoppers.net. The bottles look almost correct, but the bottom showed my order was actually with fake products. We need a new Poppersguide alternative.

Bob said on Wed, 8 Jun 2016 at 03:26...

^ Jumped the gun. 4solvents.com is the bad one. My bad. Definitely do your research though.

Rs Talkin' said on Thu, 9 Jun 2016 at 14:13...

Hi Bob,

WTF are you talking about? "the bottom showed my order was actually with fake products"

Never listen to what your bottom is saying it is full of shite. Give him a pillow to chew on and show him you mean business.

So what is wrong with the bottom of (the bottle I guess?) from 4solvents.com? or buypoppers or whoever it was you actually bought from, if anyone.

Darren said on Fri, 29 Jul 2016 at 05:14...

I have great experience fresh high quality poppers delivered from Europe to USA , I recommend this store.

Stubby said on Wed, 14 Feb 2018 at 09:43...

Just placed an order. Have i made a mistake?

T-Bone said on Thu, 3 May 2018 at 07:26...

Lots of folks are getting confused about which shop is which. Never had any problems with buypoppers/ i used a whole bunch of shops before and they seem OK to me.

OMG! said on Wed, 21 Aug 2019 at 15:55...

So buypoppers <dot> NET IS NOT the same thing as buypoppersnet <DOT> com! or 4solvents <dot> com or getnewspectaclesMRMAGOO <dot> com

UScustomer said on Sat, 16 May 2020 at 20:12...

These guys are terrible. They don't print complete guides on how to wire them money, then told me they can only compensate about $20 of my $100 order unless I wire them more money to compensate for the fees, meaning even more fees, so I'm looking at paying about $200 for about $60 of product. Terrible customer service, terrible business practice. I'm glad a few of you got your product, but I'm willing to bet you vastly over paid for it.

Omar London said on Wed, 10 Jun 2020 at 08:50...

They are a bunch of crooks they miss wrote my address,my parcel was miss delivered to another address in the area, and when i contacted them to get my stuff re delivered to the correct address they became defensive and dissmisal claiming i wasnt honest and that i am trying to get things twice by someone called Francisco Rodrigues. DONT BUY FROM THEM !!!

OMG! said on Sat, 3 Apr 2021 at 13:41...

Francisco Rodrigues....does not work for buypoppers.net...they are all Germans or Swiss!!

buypoppers.net do not take wire payments......so.....???...fucking check which website you are talking about!! before launching into crazy attacks!

"I'm willing to bet"...you need to get stronger spectacles!!

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.