Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Experience with Pig Sweat?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Popper4Personal
on Thu, 29 Aug 2013 at 21:00

Popper4Personal said on Thu, 29 Aug 2013 at 21:00...

I'm straight and use poppers during masturbation, primarily because I'm fairly certain introducing them to my girlfriend would result in a fight rather than sex, but nevertheless I still enjoy them privately. Pig Sweat, in the larger 30ml bottle with the two white balls, was the first brand I tried and it totally changed my jerking experience. It took me out of my head and made me feel as if I was touching/experiencing things for the first time. Shit was awesome haha.. Anyway, I've since tried Rush, Jungle Juice (Gold Label Extreme Formula), and Amsterdam and while those three were pretty consistent with each other they didn't get me to that place I wanted to go. Has anyone ever tried that pig sweat and how did you like it? Do you think the bottle size played a factor (as in larger bottle = more space for vapor)? What is your favorite brand for personal play? And finally, do you use any alternative methods for inhalation i.e. dab small amount on paper towel and seal in plastic bag? Any insight would be great! Thanks!

Marshall said on Sat, 31 Aug 2013 at 15:48...

Big bottles tend to go stale quicker. I wonder why Pig Sweat has two balls? What are they like, P4P? Do they break up in the bottle or just rattle around. Oh...and who makes Pig Sweat? Thanks

The Rush Hour said on Sat, 31 Aug 2013 at 16:23...

Several brands have two balls

Marshall said on Sun, 1 Sep 2013 at 11:59...

Yes but some are just lumps of plastic, right? I believe PWD created the Power Pak Pellet. It was a sign of how old the bottle was; it used to break into little pieces in time. What was it made from..

equestrian mistress said on Sun, 1 Sep 2013 at 17:07...

It is a ghastly name for sure - pigs do sweat, not an idea that I wish to be reminded of when I'm having fun. Jungle Juice (Gold Label Extreme Formula) Cooo! They couldn't cram in another bit of self-praise! Pig Sweat is isobutyl and all the rest as well depending on who you buy from.

Xi said on Mon, 2 Sep 2013 at 09:57...

but being a pig is really a state of mind (very naughty one) in intimate context :-)

The Rush Hour said on Tue, 3 Sep 2013 at 19:27...

Pigs sweat but real pigs lick the sweat!

Sanity said on Wed, 4 Sep 2013 at 07:55...

Pig is gay slang for person who is into degrading bottom sex taking loads of semen from strangers.

Cornish Queen said on Wed, 4 Sep 2013 at 12:22...

Dirty beggars! They need to come round to my cottage and I'll wash them in my old tub. A good scrub with carbolic soap and a wallop round the back of the head will sort them.

PJ said on Thu, 5 Sep 2013 at 16:45...

Not my scene, thanks BUT that has nothing to do with the type of poppers! The idea about a big bottle neck seems unlikely to me.

Real Rush said on Fri, 6 Sep 2013 at 10:32...

Pig Sweat was a PWD brand I guess. NOTE I say "I guess" I know for a fact they made it as the contents were identical to original PWD Bolt.

The Rush Hour said on Fri, 6 Sep 2013 at 20:45...

Oh I know for a FACT! Must be true then!

RedRover said on Sat, 7 Sep 2013 at 18:03...

Sounds like the Mineshaft :-)

Hayle Stone said on Tue, 10 Sep 2013 at 15:24...

oh yeah! you must be a leathery old queen by now. howz Marshall?

PJ said on Mon, 14 Oct 2013 at 20:16...

Ask this priest in Cleveland:

"Officers said the 68-year-old... had three cock rings and a bottle of “Pig Sweat” poppers"

The story is a sad one. But the comments that follow are cause for even more sadness: "I hope they nail his lame ass" etc Blah! To err is human.

Maxxx said on Mon, 4 Nov 2013 at 04:00...

I'm bi and my wife wouldn't care much for my poppers interest. But I do love them! I usually order Pig Sweat, Man Sweat, or Plain Brown. All are great when first opened and tend to last. I get the big bottles. The plastic bag and paper towel thing sounds like what I do with cotton balls and a squeezy bottle (water bottles work fine but I like the ones with the sports top best). That method is REALLY potent and I don't do it often. But it does deliver a superb high! Gun Oil is my lube of choice. Here's my favorite video to JO to. :-) ~ http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=wFEby-G683-

servufon said on Thu, 28 Nov 2013 at 06:05...

i used to love Pig Sweat and still get it sometimes, but it seems i've just done too much and it seems not to react as well; but definitely recommend it to anyone who likes poppers to try

Tom38 said on Fri, 23 May 2014 at 14:24...

Where in Melbourne can I buy?

Ac said on Tue, 28 Oct 2014 at 00:38...

Pig sweat is hands down the best I have ever tried.. I have tried most of the popular one's and I have not found out that holds a candle to P.S. If somebody dose please share.. I have tied most of the ones mentioned in the tread ..

MrYouSeeIt said on Sun, 12 Jul 2015 at 19:08...

I have tried Pig Sweat and I must say I will always come back to it. I just tried Amsterdam last night and was let down by it. Pig Sweat totally turns me into that..a PIG! It's amazing! Will be ordering it again.

Poppers4Personal said on Tue, 21 Jul 2015 at 09:36...

Original Poster here, finally checking back after 2 years! hah. Anyway, seems like others have had similar experiences with Pig Sweat (Original Piggy Formula?). I have since tried several other kinds and while I've found mild differences between them none hold a candle to PS. I hope the place where I originally found it still carries it!

And yes, the name is less than appealing--especially for a straight guy, but assuming most of their product winds up in the hands of sweaty naked men who aren't strangers to having their assholes punished I suppose it fits...

Jamie said on Mon, 27 Jul 2015 at 19:14...

Pig Sweat and do 420....Mind blowing!!!!

AzNick said on Thu, 10 Sep 2015 at 12:56...

Pig Sweat is mostly used in the gay fisting scene because it is very potent.

wildtwilly@comcas,net seattle said on Sun, 10 Jul 2016 at 05:23...

The best by far. larger bottle is better. females love it. have them try it as a "rush" if she is skeptical. don't bring up the sexual part till after or once she does grab that pussy. you know... she will love it. It really is amazing.
ladies for a free in person sample email wildtwilly@comcast.net
western Washington state. discretion and privacy respected.

JCJ said on Thu, 6 Oct 2016 at 17:37...

Been a PS fan for years. Love this stuff. Straight guy that found about poppers in college... (1987).... something about them just makes the entire experience amazing. I've been with some women who love it as well. Most I do not bring it up...I've tried most of the other brands and PS is THE ONE I always return to. Buying online makes it easier to buy a bulk order of them so I do not run out! 1st jerk with a new bottle is the best one. Sometimes... when I'm extra horny... I'll hit the PS multiple times in one day. Online now to buy more!

Josie pink said on Thu, 16 Mar 2017 at 20:01...

Looking for sweet piggy poppers

Josie pink said on Thu, 16 Mar 2017 at 20:04...

Looking for sweet piggy poppers
Looking for poppers it will make me pee right away and not feel it looking for a poppers it will make me pee in my diaper and not know it

Wil said on Wed, 28 Jun 2017 at 23:12...

PigSweat hands down best poppers out there. Ive used lots of other brands and none compare to Pig Sweat. It hits you differently than the other poppers and it doesnt give you a headache after like the other do. One you try pig sweat, the rest fall short. I went to my local store to get more and they ran out. Cant find them anywhere else. Luckily I found a few stores that carry them online.

Muscleslave001 said on Tue, 2 Jan 2018 at 01:40...

The 🐷 Sweat it's so good that I have a tattoo made on my right gluteous with the nasty sleazy leather 🐷 showing his hot ass, wearing those 🔥 sexy leather chaps.

Muscleslave001 said on Tue, 2 Jan 2018 at 04:31...

The 🐷 Sweat it's so good that I have a tattoo made on my right gluteous with the nasty sleazy leather 🐷 showing his hot ass, wearing those 🔥 sexy leather chaps.

Anonymous said on Sat, 15 Dec 2018 at 02:55...

Pig Sweat Is still the finest out there

MrMCuckold said on Thu, 5 Mar 2020 at 14:43...

This must be the best poppers I've ever had. The smell is not that strong, but the effects last much more than other brands and are intense in a very subtle way. Still, sex under their influence is really hardcore. As a bottom you just give yourself away like there's no tomorrow and if your active partner sniffs as well, both of you will reach a point of horniness which I've never felt before with other brands.

PoppersFun said on Mon, 22 Feb 2021 at 17:32...

Can anyone provide a picture of the PS you're referring to here? Is it a yellow label? I bought what I think was called PS at IML in Chicago in 2019 and it was in an amber, unmarked bottle. I've never been able to find anything like it... :-(

Derrick Shantal said on Thu, 1 Apr 2021 at 19:28...

Thank you all for your comments,, I was a straight guy married etc, I’ve now got into Male crossdressing I love it. I was referred to the pig Sweat I wanted something that would help me keep pushing forward to a full Gay lifestyle 🌈🌈 thank you for the positive comments on this.. I look forward to being the pig on the bottom getting my ass filled up🤙🤙
Thank you Derrick 🤠🤠

Jose said on Sat, 24 Apr 2021 at 16:36...

I made a hook up two nights ago with a bottom boy. He showed up and we started doing our thing and he pulled out P.S. and hit it,id never tried poppers,so he offered and I ended up a TOTAL bottom pig that night for him and 3 of his friends! I just made an order!

CS4CSInThe416 said on Thu, 13 Jan 2022 at 17:19...

i could not agree more. with pig sweat i feel as if it is my very first time discovering masturbation and let's face it, first masturbation is always way more intense than anything after it including the first time with a partner. you get completely taken away to a world of extreme pleasure and you are 100% immersed in it. it's great for someone who enjoys edging as well as it makes you not want to cum too soon and end the exquisite experience. the orgasm is way more intense and the amount of semen is sometimes twice as much as usual and the intoxicating sensation of the orgasm last 2-3 times longer. all of your inhibitions disappear and a feeling of warmth fills you head to toe. i have tried all the other popular brand names and nothing compares to pig sweat. to the point you no longer care for anything but pig sweat poppers.

CS4CSInThe416 said on Thu, 13 Jan 2022 at 17:22...

......that said, i sure wish i could get me some pig sweat in Toronto. i'd buy at least 3 bottles for sure. the laws suck for sure !

Pdxbator said on Wed, 24 May 2023 at 03:33...

Just bought a bottle today, best poppers I’ve ever tried! Can’t wait to really pig out this weekend.

Gary69 said on Sun, 20 Aug 2023 at 03:06...

I just ordered a big bottle of pig sweat should I put a in small bottles when I get it I have two small bottles I can put it in to make it last

Thicknready said on Fri, 15 Dec 2023 at 05:51...

Love double hits of poppers. Jungle juice has treated me well, but they all weaken quickly. I advise to buy smaller bottles, but many!! Pig sweat, or any other brand…they have a very short lifespan. Use a small one crack it open use a couple of times, and toss it. Then grab a new one, rinse repeat.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.