Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Liquid Gold Poppers

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Tammy
on Wed, 12 Jun 2013 at 18:46

Tammy said on Wed, 12 Jun 2013 at 18:46...

Hiya! I was thinking of buying some Liquid Gold poppers. Any good guyz? In the past I tried Rush but I thought I'd try these. It says Liquid Gold Room Odouriser on the label and I prefer a bit of discretion 'cus I've got nosey flatmates! I also saw one that is called a Nail Polish kit, that would be cool but they said they only ship to USA :-( Is this a good one?? CHEERS!!

King of All Hobbies said on Thu, 13 Jun 2013 at 12:16...

Jeez! You must have really weird sharers, Tammy. It is not difficult to hide a bottle of pops you know. Why don't you try Taiwan Blue, or even Brown Bottle, they have no labels at all. I have tried Liquid Gold (if you mean the one in England) it has been around for yonks, like it.

Orinoco Rising said on Fri, 14 Jun 2013 at 07:55...

You could also take the label off. There are quite a few brands using the term gold, it is rather confusing. I suppose this is the UK version with the strange bottle shape? I wonder if there is also a liquid silver...or bronze. I used them once to try something different with a bunch of others from the same guy. The bottles are all the same and have other names like Purple Haze and Extra Strong. I can only say that they are different to what I am used to, they did seem rather heavy and bright, if that makes any sense. I always think it rather difficult to describe the experience actually.

Ducky said on Wed, 19 Jun 2013 at 18:27...

They are good quality IMHO. Of course there are loads of brands like Real Gold and the like. The use of the term doesn't mean much, but in this case it is valid.

Anonymous said on Wed, 26 Jun 2013 at 05:58...

Taiwan Blue now has a label

MuscleWorship@ said on Fri, 28 Jun 2013 at 07:21...

liquid gold is isporopyl nitrite isn't it? as in ROOM ODORISER NEW FORMULA...

PJ said on Tue, 2 Jul 2013 at 07:09...

Yes, that is what it says on the label anyway...I sometimes wonder where these names come from. There was some commentary about this once and it suggested that the associations between the name on the label were rather dark. Krypt Tonight was suggested as an example, then you have the inexplicable like Taiwan Blue (the bottle is blue sure, but what the heck has it to do with Taiwan?)

Hotdog said on Thu, 11 Jul 2013 at 11:44...

The names are whacko yeah. I get jungle juice (sweet and fruity) but iron horse? hard leather cleaner i kinda see I guess. Liquid gold is just simple marketing i.e the gold standard of poppers or so.

Babs said on Thu, 18 Jul 2013 at 18:04...

Yep its all explosions and motorbikes from the late 70s. One producer had an...ahem...interest in superheros and that was the reason for Krypt Tonight (a knock on from all those cartoons) Can Opener? That was another one...ring opener would be more appropriate. Zap, Bang and then there are some that are just CRUDE!!

PopXL said on Tue, 23 Jul 2013 at 15:37...

What is Reds Room Odorizer? i mean what does Reds means plz. Locker Room is because isobutyl smells like one lol should i get Reds to get rid of the aroma of Locker R??

Tezzer said on Sat, 27 Jul 2013 at 18:31...

Communists! or could be about hanky in back pocket? there is a brand called Brush

bislut said on Sun, 28 Jul 2013 at 03:13...

has anyone tried a brand called SLUT?

Miss Mint Julep said on Sun, 25 Aug 2013 at 08:25...

I do declare! A person of my breeding could never be seen (wafting through a sauna) with such a brand! It might give the wrong idea!

Tosser del Mar said on Wed, 28 Aug 2013 at 16:39...

"Poppers...were on sale at a Shell garage in Hoyland Common area of Barnsley, South Yorkshire. They come in small bottles - often called Liquid Gold or Pure Gold - and users report getting a short but quick head rush from them, which is caused by a sudden surge of blood to the heart and brain."

ey up Barnsley.

Fran said on Sun, 8 Sep 2013 at 13:42...

Some kiosks used to sell them as well in Blackpool. I asked this bloke what they were for.....hehehe...he was quite cute and I was pissed :-) he said they were lighter fuel! Haaha. *%$# knows what will happen if you try.

Kojo said on Tue, 10 Sep 2013 at 16:32...

Disco queens used to dip their cigs in poppers that is seriously dumb. What happens if you light up by accident...goodbye face. u know Liquid Gold is not the same as Pure Gold (LG is sopropyl nitrate and other is isobutyl) customers are always asking for real poppers...not those new ones.

samm said on Sun, 26 Jan 2014 at 16:54...

i had try to smell from bottle many time now my eyes slight see not clear.i cant see very well I try thay one is pure gold uk no 1.after I smell that one I cant control my self.

annon said on Thu, 2 Apr 2015 at 20:22...

My personal favourite is called English, very intense!

Ali said on Fri, 17 Jul 2015 at 23:00...

Best place to buy poppers in Blackpool?

abyaar Co. said on Wed, 13 Apr 2016 at 10:07...

We are interested to bring this in Kuwait market. How can we direct to a representative to offer our proposal.

Popper Expert said on Wed, 20 Apr 2016 at 12:12...

Liquid Gold from UK is rubbing alcohol based poppers. Unfortunately, this alcohol makes one of the worst poppers in terms of both good and bad effects. This is why the founder of RUSH, now dead, did NOT choose to make poppers out of rubbing alcohol, even though it's more available and cheaper than isobutyl, buty and amyl alcohols.

Raj said on Sat, 14 May 2016 at 17:44...

how to use ?

jazz said on Sat, 11 Jun 2016 at 13:20...

what is the deal with liquid gold, these are poppers or what??

Joya said on Wed, 12 Oct 2016 at 17:45...

Hey guys,
Is it possible to have a tolerance for poppers ? I tried liquid gold and purple haze, yet nothing except feeling a slightly bit nauseous. Since I don't do drugs and I am pretty lightweight when it comes to alcohol, I thought it would work straight away on me. I must say I'm pretty disappointed. Any recommendations ?

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.