Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

does it clean leather

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by DirkUU
on Tue, 11 Jun 2013 at 08:56

DirkUU said on Tue, 11 Jun 2013 at 08:56...

every time i see a bottle of poppers now it says leather cleaner. my question is does it really clean leather or will it damage it? yeah i have a messed up bike jacket that's real old and tough like me hehehe

Colby said on Wed, 12 Jun 2013 at 10:19...

You could try and tell what happens! It does clean leather of course and leaves a rather good shine and condition. The aroma of the leather is also quite agreeable in leather environments :-)

equestrian mistress said on Wed, 12 Jun 2013 at 16:59...

I agree, it does a fine job and it cleans up metal too.

Solomon said on Tue, 25 Jun 2013 at 17:37...

It will also make musty rooms smell better. There was an organist (?) in America in the 80s who adamantly claimed this was the case and which was why he bought poppers. Heyho!

Denzil Dexter said on Thu, 27 Jun 2013 at 06:35...

It will make your room smell but rotten fish might be preferable.

Marshall said on Sun, 28 Jul 2013 at 18:51...

I believe he was a librarian. He testified at a hearing that he used Pharmex(was it?) products to clear the air in his attic (i think it was his attic)
Maybe he wasn't a librarian...my mind is going. He did make that claim and that is one of the reasons the poppers industry went on.

Damn! I hope have not started one of them there urban myths.

iPop said on Tue, 20 Aug 2013 at 13:39...

Start an urban myth? No, I don't think you will exist in the footnotes of history for that.

Myurge2 said on Tue, 21 Sep 2021 at 16:05...

Anyone know of a decent supplier of sodium nitrite for the EU, Ireland specifically, that is reasonably priced, please help

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.