Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

who makes rush poppers?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by jian8
on Thu, 23 May 2013 at 11:11

jian8 said on Thu, 23 May 2013 at 11:11...

I was reading something about rush and the guy says that it is not made in the US? what about that, is rush now made in england or what?

Golden Guts said on Thu, 23 May 2013 at 12:12...

Pac West Distributing of Indiana.

KeithBI said on Fri, 24 May 2013 at 09:47...

They stopped sometime around 2010. I understand that they are now making Rush again. There is one in the UK called strong formula and there is also Utra, Super, and even Rush Max. I wonder if anyone has ever tried Max?

ManBB said on Fri, 24 May 2013 at 18:45...

I think you will find that the bottles now say "Rusty Anchor Marketing" and not Pac West. 1491 N Harding St does not manufacture any more. I think you will find that they were not available for a while BUT they are now back.

Marshall said on Sat, 25 May 2013 at 08:41...

Does it say "Nail Polish Remover"? what does the UK rush bottle say guyz??

Hayle Stone said on Sat, 25 May 2013 at 15:42...

Whoever is adding Cyclo Amyl Nitrite as I am told by a seller. I am not sure that these are real rush, or some knock off. Cyclo amyl sounds like a fancy way of saying cycohexyl...which sux. All poppers says NPR now, ok maybe not in UK or Europe.

Jez said on Wed, 29 May 2013 at 10:31...

It just says aroma and Special UK Formula. On the back is a company name Pep something..can't see as there is a crease in the wrapper. Anyhoo it is, like the Elton John ballad, made in England....

GRAND COQ said on Fri, 31 May 2013 at 11:29...

He is one fat ugly lump. I can never understand when he has all that money why he can't get clothes that fit! If you ever see him at one of those events look at his jacket cuffs! they are always half way down his hand. All glittery and vulgar... and those wigs! I know he goes berserk in Versace...but he shouldn't do off the peg as he is a fat old queen.

Marshall said on Wed, 5 Jun 2013 at 21:16...

Beware of posts that seek to side track! Elton John's dress sense and body mass have nothing to do with rush. Thank you.

Cornish Queen said on Wed, 4 Sep 2013 at 12:13...

Great Lakes and Pac West make Rush it says so on the label, thank you. Its made in America and always was, so stick that in your pipe.

As for Elton John! Well dear! What a gargoyle he has turned into! He has a well used face that's all I can say and those great bulging eyes of his! He looks a real fright at these galas. BUT he has lots of money so he can pee in his sequined pants and everyone would clap. Such a smug face he has! and always angry and opinionated about the world - despite the fact he is an uneducated minstrel with ideas above his station. Another passenger wants to get on? No thanks dear I'll stick with Henry Purcell.

Solomon said on Mon, 9 Sep 2013 at 18:15...

We are fortunate to have had some informed comment on this matter elsewhere. Pac West Distributing was purchased by, not founded by, the late Joseph Miller. Following his death the intellectual property was inherited by his brother who subsequently sold it. A new entity arose and produced Rush Nail Polish Remover (as opposed to Rush Liquid Incense) This entity has also now stopped in July 2013. The rest is very foggy and the dry ice is being pumped by ill informed popper users, profiteers, and trolls. The latest theory to be suggested is: there is a "secret formula" as with Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Talking of KFC, Elton John looks like he enjoys a family bucket for his breakfast, what oh Marshall!

The Rush Hour said on Thu, 12 Sep 2013 at 21:56...

Good to see the Cornish Hen is in the :know:

Bob Henderson said on Tue, 30 Jun 2015 at 20:12...

I own Little Denmark Inc . in South Bend,Indiana/3002 Western Ave. /Phone ;574-233-9538. Would you like any help with your product sales . send me an email or give me a phone call at 574-233-9538. I will be out of town from July 1st,2015July 7th,2015. Thank you , Bob Hendersonb/Adult little Denmark.

Kelvin said on Mon, 15 Aug 2016 at 00:48...

Como puedo comprar por medio del fabricante este producto?

Kelvin said on Mon, 15 Aug 2016 at 02:26...

Soy de Puerto Rico y me gustarķa comprar directo con el fabricante

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.