Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Pentyl Nitrite

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Pop
on Tue, 14 May 2013 at 12:34

Pop said on Tue, 14 May 2013 at 12:34...

Elsewhere on this forum I saw a post by Poppers Europe saying that the new EU formula for poppers contains pentyl nitrite. I looked up the name and found that pentyl nitrite is another name for amyl nitrite. Is it really true that amyl is back and available to order from Europe, or am I sadly mistaken?

Anyone ordered from Poppers Europe? Is it the real deal?

PJ said on Wed, 12 Jun 2013 at 11:08...

It seems that Captain Rush has got a new playmate Captain Bleeding Obvious!

equestrian mistress said on Wed, 12 Jun 2013 at 16:58...

lol you are awful...but I like you! Never mind about the sledgehammer marketing...is pentyl nitrite the bees knees? From what I was reading (haha) the label means nothing as the quality is rather variable. It might even say isoporopyl and knock your socks off. It really is a question of finding your thing and sticking with it these days. Someone on the main forum said something very glowing about "S" Line from France.

Pop said on Tue, 2 Jul 2013 at 11:27...

I don't understand the responses but just to follow up to say that I ordered several EU poppers with the pentyl nitrite formulas and they all made me feel queasy. Not even as good as some isopropyl brands.

Anonymous said on Mon, 8 Jul 2013 at 16:44...

Its isopentyl nitrite, not pentyl nitrite

GRAND COQ said on Thu, 11 Jul 2013 at 07:16...

What is the difference? What does the iso mean...i did well at chemistry (not)

Boxer said on Thu, 18 Jul 2013 at 13:15...

Pentyl is actually amyl. That is all. The only difference is amyl is an historical name and the other is a modern name...that is the ONLY difference. Isopentyl means that the chain is slightly different (like a Y) but otherwise NO difference.

Aanjay said on Sun, 8 Sep 2013 at 08:55...

but with pentyl nitrite is that the strongest poppers...or which is the formula for that one plz

67Mb said on Mon, 16 Sep 2013 at 06:58...

Confused! which is better pentyl nitrite or ispoentyl? Thank you.

Eastie69 said on Sat, 21 Sep 2013 at 14:29...

Recently tried some Manscent and Rochefort that were labeled pentyl. I think it may be the real deal as it is definitely NOT iso. It is fruity, long lasting and evaporates slowly, just like the no label brown bottle Magnum brand Priape used to sell. True, you need to find what works for you, but this new pentyl formula rocks!

Sam said on Wed, 22 Jan 2014 at 19:22...

Eastie69, would you mind sharing where you got the genuine poppers? I just got so confused by all the posts here and there.Thanks.

Visceral said on Fri, 31 Jan 2014 at 06:06...

I have a bottle of n-pentyl alcohol arriving tomorrow. I will make a batch tomorrow and compare it to the ISO-propyl I've been making recently. If you want info - indy1968@live.com

Popoholic said on Thu, 27 Feb 2014 at 13:57...

Can someone tell me WHO is selling the real deal poppers (pentyl nitrite is fine by me)? I recently received an order of jungle juice from 'powerpoppers.com' which was fake - the first time I have been let down by them. I think that 'popper-zone.com' may be OK but have not used them before. Any suggestions? Thanks

Danny said on Sat, 22 Mar 2014 at 04:47...

Pentyl and amyl is the same just different name

Crossdresseruk said on Thu, 27 Mar 2014 at 19:17...

Guys buypoppers.net great service and great stuff!
Add me on skype if anyone wants a chat
Username is cam24422

POPPER_PiG said on Fri, 6 Jun 2014 at 16:18...

I run a small, one man business. My only product is (Pentyl Nitrite) Pure, pharmaceutical grade Amyl Nitrite. You no longer have to order from Europe if you want to use the real deal. I wish I could post sizes and pricing here, but if interested, you can email POPPER_PiG@yahoo.com. There is NO WEBSITE. There are positive testimonials on asspig.com and popper forums on other sites.

jamlin said on Tue, 29 Jul 2014 at 16:07...

I can also endorse the genuine amyl at < buypoppers.net >.
I needed a replacement for a bottle of Jungle Juice Plus that was apparently overheated in (unusually long) summer transit from abroad, and they replaced it with Taiwan Blue which is labeled "Pentyl nitrite".
This is apparently an isomer or say variant (word or chemistry it's too muddled on the net I saw) of amyl and since I had just picked it up at the mailbox I may write back with first hand experience!
I can say my experience so far, has been well worth the little extra time and money to get the real thing in Amyl and avoid the butyl.
My first use of liquid poppers was with (isobutyl) English Premium from a domestic source and it knocked my socks off. The second too only somewhat and then became occasion for some wicked head aches and lack of effect in a couple of subsequent tries from the same company.
I am certainly no expert but I know what worked for me.
I was going to have to quit the poppers (used solo) because of toxicity and did for some months. Then decided to do some digging and found out what had been happening re the supply.
So I went to the specifically amyl supplier I found (buypoppers.net) first and the results were very good with both labels of JJ.
While it may never hit the heights of the first two hits, the amyl has been a better overall experience. Smoother and longer lasting with much less toxic reaction afterward.
I would encourage all the American users to get the real thing from honest suppliers. The one i mentioned says they're #2 so maybe #1 will be worth looking into as well. I'm much happier (and healthier. This stuff does have a price to pay if careless), going out of the USA as necessary to get the real thing.

Bumbandit said on Wed, 19 Nov 2014 at 14:14...

I use jungle juice plus (pentyl nitrite) from powerpoppers.com. Takes a week or so to arrive from Canada to the uk but well worth the wait and money. Always the same great quality. Used the same supplier for the last 3 years.

DabMaster said on Mon, 2 Feb 2015 at 23:25...

Since July 2013 all poppers and nitrites are completely legal in France, They sell very good quality isoamyl nitrite, isobutylnitrite, for more info feel free to mail me at patrixx@live.nl

Tony Dawson said on Sun, 8 Mar 2015 at 13:43...

I live in Central London and have the good fortune to get Pentyl (amyl) nitrite in the Euston Bookshop (a sex shop) which is opposite Euston Railway Station. All above board. It is traded as "Amsterdam Poppers".

dwayniak said on Thu, 2 Apr 2015 at 17:41...

i was buying a $40 bottle of poppers from a sex/leather shop in los angeles. this was a plain wrapped, blue bottle supposedly from france. the very best i've had since 1986. the shop's supply was intercepted at customs and the store decided it wasn't worth the loss to continue ordering this great shit from france. anybody familiar with this product?
dwayniak@gmail.com

jim said on Fri, 3 Apr 2015 at 11:37...

I have used from time to time poppers for the last many, many years.
New sometimes I have an erection, snifff poppers and ... erection gone!

Any one knows what is going on??

guygoo said on Wed, 8 Apr 2015 at 03:11...

to Jim.....poppers drop your blood pressure very suddenly....the original reason for amyl. After a certain age, this effect can be more pronounced than when you were younger.

david7 said on Wed, 29 Apr 2015 at 05:17...

I've bought a number of bottles of different names. Some were labeled "pentyl,", others of the same brand were "alkyl" or "isobutyl". In my opinion, the pentyl has a better, longer lasting kick, and smells the least.

The problem is that none of the sellers will tell you what you are buying (other than the brand name). So I've ended up pouring a hundred bucks down the toilet. Anybody know a truly honest, responsible EU or Canada seller?

Timmy said on Wed, 13 May 2015 at 17:32...

hear is my views on the topics on this thread
- I have tryed amyl nitrate and it is really good, smother and can be longer lasting then isopropal. (Depending on the spefic type, how much degradation it has had etc). I brought amyl from power-poppers those guys are legit and have good stuff.
- Have now found that poppersRus are selling JJ pentyl nitrate this is really good espshaly for those in the UK.
I haven't ordered pentyl from them yet but have ordered isoproal from them and they are a good source to buy from.

Poppers brought in the UK are usually isopropal nitrate. Prevsoly this has not been as good as amyl or akyl. However there are some newer brands coming onto the market that are certantly giving amyl and akyl a run for there money. Its just a case of trying and see what you think and what works for you.

Macb said on Sat, 13 Jun 2015 at 11:35...

I know the ones you mean,dwayniak. I've been looking for them ever since without any luck.

B dude said on Wed, 19 Aug 2015 at 04:34...

Isopropyl can damage your eyes. Steer clear.

POPPER_PiG said on Mon, 5 Oct 2015 at 09:43...

There seems to be a lot of speculation and urban myth being passed around on many forums lately regarding Amyl and Isopentyl Nitrites. Some post their view/opinion and sound like they know what they are talking about. Some believe rumors that say Isopentyl is just the modern word for ancient Amyl Nitrite and there is no difference. The truth of the matter is: Many nitrite formularies have Amyl as the base chemical. As for Isopentyl is concerned, once chemicals OTHER THAN Amyl are distilled, the alcohol is extracted from it and added to amyl as the base of the new formulation. Isopentyl has more of a skin flush and head bang than pure Amyl Nitrite. It was deliberately created for recreational use.

Here are some real facts: Isopentyl, or Amyl nitrite is the chemical compound with the formula C5H11ONO. A variety of isomers are known, but they all feature an amyl group attached to the nitrito functional group. The alkyl group is unreactive and the chemical and biological properties are mainly due to the nitrite group. Like other alkyl nitrites, amyl nitrite is bioactive in mammals, being a vasodilator which is the basis of its use as a prescription medicine. As an inhalant, it also has a psychoactive effect which has led to its recreational use.

Amyl alone can be used along with erectile dysfunction medications and does not interfere with an erection and ejaculation that commonly occurs from using butyl formularies and nitrates {which is different than nitrites}.

Sanjuro said on Mon, 21 Mar 2016 at 11:18...

Hi, just got a batch of Jungle Juice Plus from powerpoppers and these are small (10 ml) bottles, Pentyl nitrite, apparently manufactured in Canada (although came to me from Slovenia, would the label state the truth or would they print whatever/anything?), bottles wrapped in white with the name printed in black contour, the word "plus" printed in orange - I wonder if anyone knows how these relate to the Jungle Juice that I had before, sold in brown square 30ml bottles with a grey label stuck onto the bottle and a fairly lengthy info printed on front label in black, under the logo - I guess the only way for me to really test it is to have a sniff and see what it really is and compare, I still have got some "original" ones left in the bottle. Any suggestions are very welcome, thanks guys..!

Sanjuro said on Mon, 21 Mar 2016 at 11:26...

(Buying it was my attempt to stock up before the stupid ban on poppers was meant to kick in 1st April, which now won't happen as the experts advised the government ministers that poppers are not psychoactive / dangerous enough and the proposed ban caused an outcry and an outburst of outrage from within the gay community. So all the fuss was over nothing, while sex shops in the UK were running out of their stock as they didn't want to end up with unsold stock that they wouldn't be able to sell legally after 1st April) - welcome to Her Majesty's La-la-Land.....)

Gary Blackpool said on Wed, 23 Mar 2016 at 18:39...

The old grey label is just that OLD. It was easy to fake in China (on a printer) and it was changed. Stuff that comes from Europe (France and some weird small places) is usually pentyl nitrite from Locker Room. They cannot sell in Canada or the US and have a big distribution in Europe via Skyline and all the other well known outlets. You cannot buy this in UK shops, if you do then the retailer is playing with risk as it is contrary to the Medicines Act. You get warned. The law in Europe is very weird, France and a whole bunch of other places allow anything. The French changed the law, the rest do not have one - Austria does though. Confusing, you bet!

Anything coming from Europe is usually OK. From China it is not, that is the mother of all nasties (cyclohexyl nitrite) This crap was invented in the US when they thought isobutyl nitrite was out. In the UK you can only see isopropyl nitrite poppers and I stopped selling that shit (I own a small leather store) I cannot sell the European stuff as poppers ARE banned in the UK...isopropyl nitrite is not when sold as a room odouriser. I use poppers myself and will not touch it...it causes eye damage. I have tried loads of retailers and the quality varies. Some retailers are also as rude as fuck I found. I am very pissed off I cannot sell pentyl or isobutyl. You can walk into most any appropriate store in the US and find strong poppers BUT they are seriously expensive.

Sanjuro said on Thu, 24 Mar 2016 at 19:05...

Well, what I got is not the same stuff as the JJ I had before, the smell is different and the effect isn't the same either, although it's not bad. I just wish vendors were giving a very clear description of what they are selling, with the accurate picture of the product, that's all :-)

torlondon said on Sat, 26 Mar 2016 at 21:35...

Lot's of good information here. What I have noticed that since the ban on Amyl in Canada way back in the day the experience is completely different. Amyl used to have a long strong effect that would kick in a horniness factor like no other. It literally made me want a cock in my ass as it caused the sphincter to relax. Today's stuff sort of works for a few seconds but doesn't have that same overwhelming effect. If it is true that amyl is available in France I would love to get a recommendation for a reliable online seller. I know it's a risk to have ti shipped into Canada but it's worth it if it makes it. There is nothing like a cock in your mount and one deep in your ass on amyl!

disappointed said on Tue, 13 Sep 2016 at 23:34...

On Isobutyl Nitrite, I get a head rush... BUT experience feeling bad for 2 days afterward.

So I was about to give it all up until I read online that pure Amyl Nitrite had few bad effects afterward, I was excited to order JUNGLE JUICE PLATINUM from buypoppers.net since I was further impressed that it was strained through charcoal 3 times, etc, etc.

Nonetheless, I became nervous before the product arrived (it took 12 days to get to me in the U.S.) when my online transaction with buypoppers.net (which seems to be based in London) then kicked out a digital message that the product would be originating from China by a company named Golden Bunny.

Feeling suddenly nervous about my purchase, I went back to buypoppers.net website and hoped that their marketing was true when they state that it is pure amyl nitrite, so... OK, maybe things are still alright even with a Golden Bunny involved (?!).

When the product finally arrived, I felt better because the 10 ml bottle was completely shrink wrapped (incuding the twist cap) in what appeared to be the original Locker Room gray shrink wrap covering, even with a small message that the product was manufactured by Locker Room in Canada.

The label, however, also had a statement that the contents were Pentyl Nitrite (which from reading the above comments here, I guess that's OK).

HOWEVER, when I used the stuff for the first time last night, I felt like what was in the bottle was no more powerful than water (with a fruity smell of course) because I felt close to nothing from sniffing it.

So I tried sniffing longer and deeper, but the non-effect was the same... and I began to wonder what was so great about this product because the effect had no head rush and no horniness effect. It might as well have been 10 ml of water.

Today, I have had no bad side effects (but again, sniffing water does not give any bad effects either, lol).

I simply threw the stuff away today... and am wondering if I have to go back to isobutyl nitrite to get my socks off again, and just deal with the bad after effects for 2 days!

Anyone else have a similar disappointment with JJ Platinum from buypoppers.net?

I would really like to hear what you think. Maybe I should have ordered JJ Plus "non-platinum". Maybe running it through charcoal 3 times makes it worthless for any rush or hard-on!

Alex said on Sat, 24 Sep 2016 at 13:30...

I must strongly disagree with all the above posts that claim amyl nitrite is the same as pentyl or isopropyl. . I am old enough to have experienced amyl when it was in a glass ampoule that "popped" when you snapped it open. None of the preparations on the market now are in any way like amyl.

analFIX said on Sun, 25 Sep 2016 at 14:35...

I bought some poppers from POPPER_PiG via POPPER_PiG@yahoo.com. They were great. I went to-re-order by I'm not getting a response. Does anyone know if POPPER_PiG is still in business? Email me at analFIX8@gmail.com

justme said on Mon, 28 Nov 2016 at 21:06...

My question is: WHY NOT MAKE YOUR OWN??????
Google it if you don't believe me.
Sulfuric acid frozen
Isopropyl alco frozen (it wont)
Sodium nitrite
and water
I"VE done it it works. No special equiptment, jars from kitchen, thats all.
Seriously
Get your sulfuric from auto parts store
order sodium online and any iso alco works.
REAL STRAIGHT FORWARD just be sure to keep it cool (chemical reaction)
Google "How to make amyl nitrite" if you dont believe me

Justme said on Mon, 28 Nov 2016 at 21:09...

Oh yea
Use epsom salt to dry it out. Thats right bath salt to evap the water in it. just pour a small amount in it wont fuck with the amyl.

aa said on Thu, 1 Dec 2016 at 21:43...

Dont do it

pepper said on Tue, 31 Jan 2017 at 12:26...

jj plus from power poppers. not bad but not the best i've had. it said Pentyl Nitrate on the bottle. any ideas where i can get the strongest around that will deliver to the uk. I tried poppers_pig but the email bounced

user2 said on Fri, 2 Jun 2017 at 15:24...

May 30 2017 received poppers from popperszone, sexypoppers and poppersaromas. Regardless of brand the formulas have all been changed to pentyl . for example jacked which is isobutyl not pentyl. This pentyl formula works but not as strong as the origional isobutyl that jacked is supposed to be. So we as consumers are being misled and overcharged for these pentyl formulas. All the while these companies claim orgional formula and new products when they are the same pentyl formula put in the same bottles with different labels . So regardless of brand eg rush-col-blueboy-jacked-hardware its all pentyl formula inside just different labels.

user2 said on Thu, 15 Jun 2017 at 15:04...

It's kinda funny how some of the popper suppliers claim original product while showing how products are original with original cardboard box as in the case of jungle juice or pwd but these companies have been out of business. In addition they claim new or ultra or stronger formula but based on the legalities or restrictions of certain formulas they just package the same formula of the month in the same bottles. For example jacked poppers original formula is isobutyl(restricted) so it is replaced with pentyl nitrite and yet they still claim original formula. From what I hear isobutyl can cause cancer so it's banned. But I can go buy a pack of cigarettes. lol

r said on Sun, 19 Nov 2017 at 18:24...

Pentylnitrite is not same as amylnitrite. Not even in chemistry. If something is pentylnitrite is same as 1-pentylnitrite i.e. n-pentylnitrite. If somethig is amylnitrite it is usually same as isoamylnitrite i.e. isopentylnitrite. Pentylnitrite is not isopentylnitrite.

Amylnitrite could be 1. mixture of amylnitrites i.e. mixture of pentylnitrites or 2. in Pharmacy amylnitrite is mixture of alkylnitrites in which at least 70% is isoamylnitrite=isopentylnitrite. But pentylnitrite is always only n-pentylnitrite.

Check the CAS numbers.

dandyj said on Mon, 25 Dec 2017 at 22:15...

Ah, but most sites don't include CAS numbers! Chemical Abstract Service
isoamyl nitrite and isopentyl nitrite 110-46-3 (CAS#)
pentyl nitrite 463-04-7 (CAS#)
isobutyl nitrite 542-56-3 (CAS#)
isopropyl nitrite 541-42-4 (CAS#)
I believe isopropyl nitrite is the one associated with eye damage. I have no experience with pentyl nitrite
I've used isopentyl nitrite and isobutyl nitrite with no ill effects.
Please note this is anecdotal evidence only.

P_Licker said on Tue, 8 May 2018 at 04:24...

wondering who the best sellers are..
particularly those who list the CAS # so we know exactly what we are getting....
they all claim original formula..... but I notice that depending on what country is sellling it.. the same bottle can contain different ingredients.
thanks in advance
John

P_Licker said on Fri, 30 Nov 2018 at 23:10...

also one other thing I might ad...
at least this is the case for me...
(I think I may have a tolerance for this stuff, or it doesn't work as well because my blood oxygen it low)
I found the pentyl and isopentyl didn't work well just sniffing the bottle.
work much better to put some on a cotton ball and put that in a tube then breath through the tube...
be careful I hit my head a couple of times.... (it can really kick)
and wikipedia list amyl nitrite as CAS Registry Number: 110-46-3
which is Isopentyl nitrite which can be bought from germany or austria
you can get pentyl nitrite in sweden, but it comes from canada (JJ)
canada won't ship it to the US
again... I see different ingredients in the same bottle from the same company.. (just depends on what country it is manufactured to be sold in) best ID is the CAS #
John

Kasper said on Sat, 13 Apr 2019 at 00:26...

Hi guys. Recently I tried JJ Black label XL Special. It comes in cardboard package and I bought it on line from guys from Germany: www:Tom Rocket's.com. I paid them 18 € (10,50 for the poppers 30 ml bottle + 7,50 shipping costs). I had no problem with delivery and let's just say I'm also from Europe.
They are labeled as Pentyl formula. Thing is that few years ago I've tried JJ Strong XL... It was 24 or 30 ml bottle and it was very different thing. Much better. In those days I had frequent f**** gooood sex with one guy and his tool is everything but small. Let's say it's almost a powertool if you get me. At first, I had slight headache that gradually disappeared and with each later usage every sniff (and few long and deep sniffs would do the trick) I would be in heaven. I felt warm sensations going all over my body, my heartbeat was fast and I had feelings of euphoria. They were really gooooood stuff regardless of being bottom during sex or jerking my cock while sniffing from the bottle and touching his naked ass while we slept naked in his bed. Anyway, this Pentyl doesn't have the same effect on me. At first, I also had slight headache and my heartbeat was also little faster and I also experienced warm sensations but not so intensive as in case with earlier Strong XL version. Those feelings of joy and warm sensations going all over my body are incomperable with Pently version and every other poppers that I tried. I'm using poppers occasinally and I make breaks between usage. Thing is I sometimes combine other 'stuff' while taking them.
Week ago I had sex with one guy at his place and we sniffed Pentyl Black label version and we had few drinks (alcohol). Sex was good and I was even really f***up.. I almost fainted at one moment. Thing is, this JJ Pentyl version has harsh smell and JJ Strong XL version was much fuity. I think that Strong XL were combined formula and that is the real thing. They make them in series and sometimes they mixed them in one way and next time they make them differently. Like sodas and ice creams.. they change the package because of marketing reasons and sure, because of legal reasons and the chemist who designed them maybe changed the job.. my question is, who can recommend me some good poppers, mixed formula. I'm looking for fuity smell almost like propyl but that they have effect of amyl, fast heartbeat, euphoria, etc and that they don't evaporate so quickly as all pure isopropyl based formula poppers usually do. Can anyone suggest some mixed formula poppers that are legal in EU? Rochefort JJ poppers were fine with me. Does anyone know if they come in 30 ml bottles?

Kasper said on Sat, 13 Apr 2019 at 00:28...

Or maybe everything but not small... wtf.. he has a good cock

AlexUK said on Sat, 8 Jun 2019 at 10:37...

Hi Guys, just arrived to here to understand better about ingredients how to choose the best poppers, agree with a lot about headaches and blur vision, at the end finish getting my poppers from poppers-shop.de the shipping cost to UK inclusive to Germany are high around 8 Euros, but the poppers are great quality, normally buy Radikal and rush ultra strong both are made with Isopentyl Nitrite - CAS 110-46-3 , there is a new Amsterdam black label with the same formula, used just once the original Amsterdam Isopropyl Nitrite - CAS 541-42-4 and was awful left my nose like a clown .. for people like strongest and not bad headaches, visions etc.. Radikal is the best if you go the site look for the offers and the ingredients they have all well detailed

ThetruthasIknowit said on Sun, 14 Mar 2021 at 05:06...

This is the real thing. There is one thing to note. The strength is NOT the same as the product from the 80's and 90's. This is weaker. It is definately the real deal but it is not going to be as potent or last as long. It is worth a try if you want to see the difference but unless they crank the strenght up it falls short. Sorry!

ThetruthasIknowit said on Sun, 14 Mar 2021 at 06:14...

n-Pentyl nitrite

Molecular FormulaC5H11NO2
Average mass117.146 Da
Monoisotopic mass117.078979 Da

Iso-Amyl nitrite

Molecular FormulaC5H11NO2
Average mass117.146 Da
Monoisotopic mass117.078979 Da

Here is the data. They are the same. Look it up for yourself. Know what the truth is!

Nitritespecialist said on Thu, 18 Mar 2021 at 15:18...

N-pentyl nitrite is identical to n-amyl nitrite. It's the exact same chemical with the same odor/properties/effects.

The ISO amyl cousins are NOT identical except to say that they have the same kind and same number of elements per molecule. They are isomers because their molecules have a different arrangement which gives them different properties; hence they are NOT identical, which is why they have different CAS numbers.

Isoamyl is identical to isopentyl. Same exact molecule. Isoamyl/isopentyl nitrite are not nearly as good as n-amyl/n-pentyl nitrite. They are less stable and develop nasty sour funky foot odors more easily. Isoamyl alcohol, the base alcohol, gives a cough reflex and it is also more subject to degradation than 1-Pentanol(n-amyl alcohol).

N-amyl nitrite is more stable and gives the more pleasant highs.

I took a year of biochemistry in 2004 for what it's worth.

Both n-amyl and isoamyl should have somewhat mild sweet fruity odors, but more nondescript than starkly memorable. If there are foul odors present or an odor of camphor, it's a definite sign of impurities that should not be present.

Hookup7 said on Sat, 27 Mar 2021 at 16:22...

Tres Fort is very good. I have been ordering that for over a year, difficult to find it, especially in 30ml, but it certainly hits the spot...hahah.. good idea to order like 2 weeks in advance as well, as the shipping with those guys is not the fastest.

Anon said on Sun, 29 Aug 2021 at 07:32...

I’ve tried 4 brands of pentyl. First whiff and I t thought we were back to the good old days. Great rush for 30 seconds butsoon wears off. Build resistance super quick. All I get is a warm feeling, no high at all, soft cock to boot. Like the crap they’ve sold in the last few years. Horrible cough following day. This new stuff is not good and is way more expensive Given up with them.

Fella said on Fri, 9 Feb 2024 at 00:26...

For those of you talking about buying them from popper_pig@yahoo.com
He ripped me off for several hundred bucks. Don’t do it.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.