Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

My First Experience With JJ & How I Got It

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Skook
on Fri, 3 May 2013 at 00:12

Skook said on Fri, 3 May 2013 at 00:12...

This post is designed to give info based on my first-hand experience, not word of mouth. I'm male & I live in Canada and wanted to buy online & ship some Jungle Juice to my home for some recreational fun.

I had no idea who to buy from, so I just started Googling (found this site here & a few more). Also found Poppers-order (dot) com. Not even knowing if poppers were legal in Canada, I emailed (poppers-orderdotcom) customer service and asked them.

They said no problem, 7-10 days. OK, so I make my choice and ordered JUNGLE JUICE SUPER PACK (28 eur + 12 shipping).

Eight days later it arrived. From what I can tell, I have no prio experience, the stuff is legit JJ. Two larger bottles of brown rectangle shape - like flask. And two smaller - like most popper bottles.

The labels say Jungle Juice "the original room oderizer" "liquid incense" and on the side in small print "manufactured by Lockeroom" Delta, BC. contains "isopropyl nitrites".

OK, so they delivered on time. Now, my experience with this stuff...

I have only had experience with the USA poppers that are common in adult book stores. So I was a bit unprepared for this knee-buckling experience.

I tried the JJ platinum first... this stuff packs a wallop! It comes on very smooth, I only tried one inhale first. Then By the second & third inhale I was in La-La land. Maybe 10 minutes into this first experience I was ready to blow, and it was rockin!

As for side effects, it made me feel like a limp noodle for about 30 minutes afterwards. I was wobbly getting to my feet immediately after I used it. And later that day I developed a slight head-ache, probably because I did it 3 more times. I took some ibuprofen for the head, and it cleared up.

This stuff is a lot of fun, and it was hard to put down. I had a good nights sleep that night, and felt like a million bucks the next day.

I hope this will give some good info to someone else who is just wondering, like myself, whether they should give it a try.

bubba58tn said on Sat, 8 Oct 2016 at 01:33...

hello skook i just read this post and wanted to know if you could email me i would really like to talk to you more because i went and got me a big bottle of jjplaninum today and i have got some question i would like to ask you about my email is bubba50tn1@yahoo.com looking forwar to hearing from you thanks

boicunt said on Wed, 5 Apr 2017 at 17:39...

I tried this blue bottle of RAM I was wild and could not get dick in me fast enough. I hit it about 5 times before he seeded me.

boicunt said on Wed, 5 Apr 2017 at 17:40...

I tried this blue bottle of RAM I was wild and could not get dick in me fast enough. I hit it about 5 times before he seeded me.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.