Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

powerpoppers.com EXTREMELY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by daex
on Wed, 17 Apr 2013 at 03:22

daex said on Wed, 17 Apr 2013 at 03:22...

This powerpoppers.com after u had done the payment, after that if you have question regarding ur order, no matter how many emails u send, they WOULD NOT reply you at all, same thing happened to my frend. In addition, i was told by an email from them, due to some mistake, my order was rejected, thus i made the second order, after my second order payment has done, i sent at least 3 emails to them and informed them pls cancel my first order since my second order payment was okay, but they DID NOT! so i paid 2 order!!
SO, If i will go back there once again in my future, then i must be crazy!!

Pierre said on Sat, 20 Apr 2013 at 15:15...

I have used Powerpoppers regularly for several years now without any problems at all.

equestrian mistress said on Thu, 25 Apr 2013 at 21:05...

me too! I am guessing there is more to this tale? whatever! i use a number of different shops actually but i like their discounts in particular.

Anonymous said on Wed, 19 Jun 2013 at 07:08...

POWERPOPPERS.COM, I never got any order I purchased..

equestrian mistress said on Mon, 24 Jun 2013 at 09:34...

I have been ordering from them for years now. They sometimes don't answer very quickly for sure.

wil said on Sun, 11 Aug 2013 at 13:44...

I think the ones that are having problems are Americans because the US postal service will confiscate poppers if they discover them. Sometimes you get them but you run a risk.

Brixton Pauper said on Mon, 19 Aug 2013 at 14:29...

I received a package from powerpopper today. Took 5 days from Europe which is fine by me! As I was first time buying I read this on the weekend and was wondering...

timmy T said on Sat, 24 Aug 2013 at 09:45...

I have used Powerpoppers in Canada for years now and I really have not had any problems. They send out good products, well packaged and they arrive in the UK quite quickly.
However i also deal with a company in Germany Popershoppe.de who are also very good. they stock JJ Black label and it is strong!

Sam said on Wed, 28 Aug 2013 at 17:21...

This site is fack don't buy Any thing

Maxxy said on Thu, 5 Sep 2013 at 14:16...

My parcel arrived from powerpoppers no problem. thnx for your dud advice sam and for making me think otherwise! fack? yeah like you fackwit

Kojo said on Tue, 10 Sep 2013 at 16:18...

They have some delivery delays sometimes...that is all! On ukmistress:

"I got some delivered on thursday.It had taken about 10 days for this order which is quite long for them"

Dino said on Sat, 9 Nov 2013 at 09:53...

Order arrived today 9 Nov 2013. But, and it's a big but! The Jungle Juice Platinum is now isopropyl nitrite. It even says so on the bottle. It's the same as the legal but nasty EU crud you can buy anywhere.

Wu99 said on Fri, 29 Nov 2013 at 22:32...

Ordered 3 times already, only one package a wekk late and got a discount coupon for that one.

Slavejames said on Fri, 13 Dec 2013 at 12:35...

Just bought 2 bottles of Jungle Juice Platinum from Powerpoppers, took 10 days to arrive in the UK but it seems to be the genuine stuff from Canada, it is NOT isopropyl nitrite.

tvsub said on Sun, 29 Dec 2013 at 14:20...

NOT isopropyl nitrite

yes they have good stuff and it is worth the wait (sometimes quick, sometimes not so quick) better than most but they never sell big bottles! why!

rick said on Tue, 31 Dec 2013 at 05:09...

Well it's been 14 days now still no poppers. I've checked the mail everyday. They took the money out the first day though.

rick said on Wed, 1 Jan 2014 at 01:26...

Well I just tried to e-mail power poppers e-mail returned no address now. Looks their just another rip-off.

Terry said on Fri, 3 Jan 2014 at 23:17...

I've used power poppers for years. Great communications, very nice to deal with. Good product. What's the problem?

rick said on Sat, 4 Jan 2014 at 01:09...

To be fair I emailed the no reply address first my mistake. But yesterday I emailed the address I got the confirmation from jens. They did respond with a reasurement that the mail was late because of the holidays. I got 2emails 1from jens and 1 from tom. So I will wait and c. Keep u updated.

Dino said on Wed, 8 Jan 2014 at 17:59...

Re my review of 9 Nov. This time I ordered two small bottles of Jungle Juice Plus. I had a better experience, seems to be the proper stuff, labelled pentyl nitrite and very good it is. Last time I had ordered two small bottles but got one larger bottle of what was definitely isopropyl nitrite, and labelled isopropyl. I guess it's hit or miss with these guys. Anyway I thought it was only fair to follow up with a positive experience this time.

rick said on Fri, 10 Jan 2014 at 20:01...

My package finally arrived. It took 24 days.guess I will be reordering.

Pissed off said on Tue, 14 Jan 2014 at 00:46...

SCAMMERS!

Ordered from them a month ago -NOTHING!!! No contact at all, and no product. DO NOT TRY TO BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!!

Delfin said on Wed, 15 Jan 2014 at 14:30...

order was delayed that was it...like rick said. I'll try and then see if I want to buy again....they did offer discount so probabl will

paulo said on Wed, 15 Jan 2014 at 23:27...

placed an order for 3 bottles on the 16th Dezember and got One bottle on the 14th january and not even One of the kind i ordered not holding out much hope of receiving any more from them easy money for them .:-P

NoLimits said on Thu, 16 Jan 2014 at 09:53...

To my knowledge they have been around for many years. I used to use them for Rush Ultra but it is always out of stock. I tried them again November 2013 and went for Rochefort. Got the delivery in OK time - but from some weird place? can't recall that. Rochefort is nice and smooth like me lol I was just thinking of getting some more. Any other brands good with them?

Anonymous said on Mon, 20 Jan 2014 at 10:33...

I ordered for the 1st time from power poppers and couldn't be happier. The package arrived 8 days after I placed the order as Jens was very helpful and friendly... He even threw in a complimentary bottle of Rush for me to try... Great customer service, I will be using Power Poppers again!

Sox22 said on Fri, 24 Jan 2014 at 07:46...

> My package finally arrived. It took 24 days.guess I will be reordering.

ours took 19 days - discounts offered for the weather delay, yeh i guess i will reorder. poppers are OK and price is better than i can get local

manny said on Mon, 27 Jan 2014 at 19:49...

i dont think is a scam i order jan 8th got mine today jan 27

popperpup said on Thu, 13 Mar 2014 at 08:00...

I've ordered from them 3 times over the last 6 months and never had any issues. Had to contact them once because it was the holidays and was taking awhile to get my order. They responded quickly and offered a discount on my next order, even though it was the postal service that was being slow!

jim kent said on Mon, 17 Mar 2014 at 23:39...

ive been waiting over 2 weeks ...i have an atty friend set up to look into this company and how to shut them down if no positive results in the next 3 days

KC said on Wed, 19 Mar 2014 at 03:25...

Good thing i received my order 1-2 days pass 2 weeks.

dang said on Sat, 12 Apr 2014 at 03:59...

totally passed the '21' day mark they state they can't help track until after that time spans. was supposed to arrive 10-14 days,
i should have known better, way beyond 30.
no response to emails
no response to voices messages left on the elusive message number on the website.

I advise strongly against 'purchasing' from these effers.

Jack D said on Sat, 19 Apr 2014 at 17:41...

ordered from powerpoppers about 8 or 9 times, never had a problem and the prices are good! they give you a discount if there is a delay as well

Denny said on Sun, 4 May 2014 at 17:54...

I ordered my product on April 24,2014. Got It on May 3,2014. I emailed them for an up date an they were really help full. I will order from them all the time when needed!

josh said on Tue, 13 May 2014 at 21:28...

has anybody ordered from powerpoppers and had it shipped to canada ? wondering how long the avg wait time is.

An said on Wed, 21 May 2014 at 07:34...

I ordered 7 days ago, asked where the package was sent from, but no replies. Then i found this place. Shit

Ken said on Sat, 24 May 2014 at 17:14...

got my pops in record time (5days) usually they take longer- products are always good! One package took 21 days last year!!

Revulous said on Tue, 27 May 2014 at 22:53...

Just ordered a brown bottle yesterday, got an email that my purchase was completed and that the package had been processed and shipped by priority air mail. Although I live in Canada so I'm not sure if it will make it through customs. Average wait time in Europe is 3 days so I'm guessing they are in Europe because any country in North America has a wait time of 7 days any where else in the world it's 10-14 days.

Firefly said on Wed, 11 Jun 2014 at 16:02...

get a discount coupon after i wrote to powerpoppers because of a short delay :-) good service and they have the style of poppers i like

Dennis said on Fri, 13 Jun 2014 at 00:30...

I've the same problem with powerpoppers, they didn't reply to any email I sent. They just ignore my request to check my shipment. I should smell it during purchase as they claim no shipment tracking will be provided. That's the trick it start to cone people money. STOP BUYING FROM POWERPOPPERS.COM!!!!!

gagan said on Sun, 29 Jun 2014 at 18:04...

got my poppers yesterday morning just in time! took 10 days to uk

First Time Customer said on Mon, 30 Jun 2014 at 12:37...

First of all I would want to say that I GOT WHAT I PAYED FOR! All this talk about powerpoppers being fake or scamming folks is just retarded bullshit! They are the biggest retailer around and all this trashtalk comes from competitive business that have ALL the reasons in the world to steal customers from them. Actually I got worried (cuz of all this fucking idiots writing here saying its fake) and emailed powerpoppers about my concern. It took them HALF AN HOUR to reply and this is what they wrote:

The "reviews" you mention are pieces of defamatory libel published with
malicious intent. We are the largest retailer so you can make your own
mind up about why these occur. It is the case we serve 1000s of
customers and over the years we have been attacked. It happens to many
businesses actually. I can give you some examples if you wish:

[CENSORED INFORMATION] (I don't want to publish what they wrote to me for the sake of the idiots out there and for the security of powerpoppers.

(email continues)

I am sorry if
they have caused you concern, but that is their intention of course.

I hope that you enjoy the products,

Tom

FAKE MY ASS! They are the real deal and have better customer support then many big companies!

TOWIE said on Mon, 7 Jul 2014 at 10:25...

i always found them easy to deal with! trashtalk lol the poppers work so it's all good xxx

hotbottom said on Mon, 14 Jul 2014 at 05:17...

Just received my purchase and I am far from pleased. Was not expecting a small bottle when I ordered from the big bottle section, and when I opened the bottle, the smell was horrible, and was NOT the Amsterdam I am so used to . I am truly disappointed in this purchase and will now have to go back to another company who I should have used from the beginning. They sent the larger bottle, and it was always frsh when opened. This bottle I received from you is spoiled, soured, and not usable at all. Thanks. I am NOW truly disappointed with this company as they have failed to communicate with me about this nasty product. I wont be using this company again, and wil not recommend it to any one I know;

Tingo said on Wed, 6 Aug 2014 at 13:48...

Ordered and no delivery after a month. They said they reshipped but still, no delivery after... 4 months now. No way to track the order, no point in ordering from them again. Not a scam but I think they don't have very good processes.

dick said on Sun, 10 Aug 2014 at 01:36...

wow , what a difference in opinions

whos right and whos wrong ??

Mark Jones said on Mon, 18 Aug 2014 at 13:56...

just received this email.....from jens

What are you talking about exactly, Mark? Who exactly is making these
accusations? The name and the place where they are displayed.

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014, at 02:47 PM, Mark Jones wrote:
>
>
>
> hi jens,
>
> ive been a hellof a lot of bad feedback about your company taking peoples
> money but not sending the goods ordered.
>
> i sincerely hope this is not the case with me.
>
> you have stated that my order has been shipped via priority air post.
>
> can you provide your booking / posting details with the company you've
> sent my order with so i can follow this up.
>
> if you cannot provide this kindly refund my payment
>
> mark jones

frank said on Thu, 28 Aug 2014 at 11:37...

I had ordered mine Aug 1st and got a reply saying they shipped it with transfer number on Aug 2nd and now it's Aug 28 and still no package. emailed them and said it was shipped, I replied and said I well maybe u did but still no package and gave them the transfer number to track it no response, emailed again and no response, called number says can't be reached at the moment some bullshit like that. What a piss off.

Getty said on Sat, 6 Sep 2014 at 17:59...

always got my orders...sometimes a bit late

Bogus Company said on Sat, 1 Nov 2014 at 02:27...

So right after I posted my dissatisfaction with them some guy named "Jimmy" claims that all of a sudden they are not doing business with anyone in the U.S. on Trust Pilot? Then why on their site they claim to ship to the U.S.? And there have been several complaints going back a couple of years about not responding to any inquiries by phone or email! They are Bogus and no one should waste their time with this company.

Dave C said on Sun, 2 Nov 2014 at 07:22...

Received poppers to uk after approx 7 days no issues first purchase

Jonny B said on Sat, 8 Nov 2014 at 12:28...

Received my order to Uk after 9 days.
Confirmation email said sent on the 30th but was actually postmarked on the 4th so you can't rely on the dispatch email as being accurate.
No issues with order other than they had leaked a bit in the packing.
Stuff seems genuine def not the cheap horrible EU ones.

jadbod said on Sat, 8 Nov 2014 at 14:24...

They replied promptly to email, I guess all the negatives are from competitors trying to defame powepoppers.

Jasbox said on Sat, 8 Nov 2014 at 14:29...

My respond to Bogus Company, the shipment are from Erurope, thry sdid not state anything about their company base in US.

Jonathan said on Wed, 12 Nov 2014 at 10:15...

My shipment has arrived! Proven it is not a bogus company but legit.

Jonathan said on Wed, 12 Nov 2014 at 10:15...

My shipment has arrived! Proven it is not a bogus company but legit.

Gen said on Tue, 18 Nov 2014 at 03:39...

This site may not be a scam, but they're surely NOT reliable. I've been waiting over 2 months now and I don't even expect it to come in.

I was told I'd get a notice from customs if it was confiscated, but nothing.

They're not answering my e-mails, and I'm seriously pissed. I would not recommend this site unless you're willing to risk your order not coming in.

carl p liverpool england said on Thu, 27 Nov 2014 at 08:49...

powerpopper .com are GENUINE COMPANY WITH A FAST DELIVERY TIME i done a first order overnite 15/11/2014 . i got them today 26/11/2014 . WITHOUT NO PROBLEM . WELL DONE POWERPOPPER COM . NEXT ORDER SOON .

edf said on Fri, 5 Dec 2014 at 18:31...

After reading these reviews and almost three weeks later I was starting to believe this was a scam company. But I received my order today in good condition and see it was shipped on the day they claimed to have sent it.

jamezz said on Thu, 12 Mar 2015 at 21:20...

I had ordered my power poppers in January. During that time I emailed them my order number and was told the status was shipped. A month went by and still no poppers. I emailed asking if there was a way I could track it. I was told that the blizzards in the North East was causing delays. Then about a week ago, 2 months after it was placed, I received my order. Then just yesterday, to my surprise I received another one. Two for the price of one, that's my kind of deal.

I am surprised that both orders were from out of this country. Patience in my case was rewarded. I agree the tracking does not exist at all. Should be made easier

LongJohn said on Wed, 25 Mar 2015 at 23:18...

Sometimes late, sometimes not. But my experience is that they always try to sort it out with discounts or other. I missed one bottle of Jungle Juice from my order...wrote to them and NO REPLY....then i got the order and they had added the bottle i forgot! the product itself is fine for me.

Patrick said on Sat, 28 Mar 2015 at 18:24...

Took a little longer than expected but well worth the wait!They replied to my e-mails about the time.Quality product.I just placed another order today.

Jonmar said on Mon, 18 May 2015 at 22:34...

They advertise 3-5 day delivery. It's been over a week and a half and currently no sign of poppers

Christopher said on Mon, 18 Dec 2017 at 09:20...

My vote goes to Canadapoppers.com if you are in canada. They ship from canada. Been using them for 7 months and they are awesome. They ship really quick too and have express post

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.