Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

who got a valentine's card?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Jos
on Thu, 14 Feb 2013 at 11:25

Jos said on Thu, 14 Feb 2013 at 11:25...

or other surprise and what the diddly doo was it? I'll show your mine if you show me yours...

Anonymous said on Thu, 14 Feb 2013 at 14:59...

Nout...like last year and the year before. Got one once in 1975 (never found out who) life stinks, and anyone that says otherwise is Mills & Boon.

equestrian mistress said on Thu, 14 Feb 2013 at 18:48...

u probably don't want to see mine :-) Hate to break it to ya..but you know those big socks at the end of your bed on Xmas morning...the same person put them as sent the Valentine's...yr ma...u big barm pot. Never say anything about Barbara Cartland OK,matey?

Anonymous said on Thu, 14 Feb 2013 at 20:42...

I got a text message

Roses are red like your morning eyes
Running around with them other guys!

I always thought you rude and coarse
I don't like your style, I want a divorce

I never said anything about Babs, Mistress, her opus is without equal in the field of literary droppings.

Chang said on Fri, 15 Feb 2013 at 08:21...

!! now you know poppers have side effects...WEIRDO!

MaorGG said on Sat, 16 Feb 2013 at 16:55...

Yep, Fergus is a right weirdo. Getting back to the original question I got breakfast in bed :-) Anyone that thinks they are channeling Barbara Cartland needs to lay of the vodka <hint> I think that Valentine's day is just an excuse for supermarkets to sell chocolates and cheap fizzy wine.

equestrian mistress said on Sun, 17 Feb 2013 at 14:54...

Yes, it is a never ending merry-go-round of cards and gifts. Mother's day is coming up, then it's Rabbi's Day and then...show you care marketing guilt trips for all. KFC have bought the marketing rights to beam a pic of Col. Saunders on the moon.. Babs says hello, Maor.

Unsa Voury said on Wed, 31 Jul 2013 at 17:12...

I just got mine, late by months! I was right angry wiv me man when I got nout. We had a lovely time in Skegness mind, he took me up the water chute and all like.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.