Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Best Poppers

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by BuzBoy
on Wed, 23 Jan 2013 at 17:58

BuzBoy said on Wed, 23 Jan 2013 at 17:58...

what are the best poppers these days guys? A lot of the old favorites seem to be changing or maybe it's me! is it true that PWD don't make Rush anymore..I used to buy that popper for quite a while and then some others. Just seems different. Cheers!

Man4me said on Fri, 25 Jan 2013 at 10:26...

Depends what you like I guess. Some guys like poppers sweet and some like it best strong, then again there are some that like the new "sharp" aromas...oh and don't forget about those ones scented with eucalyptus. It seems to be that there have been some changes, yes. Watch out for "Judge Dredd" when talking about these changes! He likes to pass judgement on poppers gossip...for what it is worth I rather like Rochefort Poppers.

Anonymous said on Fri, 25 Jan 2013 at 20:52...

which r "sweet"??

BikeDad6 said on Sun, 27 Jan 2013 at 21:33...

Rochefort is a sweet kinda aroma. When you think about it they kinda messed up the name, as it don't smell like the name! more heavy honey kinda thing going on. Did you try Tres Fort Poppers? legend has it they are the best...never got mind hands on any, but some leather dudes swear by them.

BuzBoy said on Wed, 30 Jan 2013 at 13:43...

Who is Judge Dredd... that is a cartoon. I was reading also about some change of PWD now and I still don't get it!

Man4me said on Sat, 2 Feb 2013 at 13:28...

A name given to an angry poppers forumite :-) He goes berserk about anything anyone says about PWD. Best to say nothing on that subject really....or if you must ONLY say that PWD doesn't exist anymore (even though it does) and Rush 'aint what it used to be. Basically if you are bad tempered, belligerent, and full of @*%$ you'll like JD.

Anonymous said on Sun, 3 Feb 2013 at 12:27...

LOL! Yeah PWD doesn't exist, Professor Dawkins. The fact that they just produced a new popper called Super Rush is an optical illusion...PWD Rush and all used to be best when you were looking for isoB. There were some changes like they stopped making in Indiana, maybe they changed formula now.

JJ Player said on Tue, 5 Feb 2013 at 18:14...

so which is the better popper? pac west used to have glossy labels and cool designs for sure. the old skool poppers tend to be less glitzy

Ford said on Wed, 6 Feb 2013 at 14:42...

I am wondering of you mean those little grey slips of paper on the labels. Cannot find them anymore! They are all flashy plastic shrink wrap. Whatever that means I don't know BUT the old fashioned JUNGLE JUICE (yes it smells like a fruity jungle) had a grey slip of paper on it.

BootGod said on Thu, 7 Feb 2013 at 11:43...

Rush Ultra Poppers are my favorite. Real strong and powerful aroma that lasts. I know what you are saying about 'ol fruity, Ford. That formula is OK sometimes, but Ultra is better for my needs ;-) Anywhere here to post popper experiences? my boy needs something to do while I am away in Cayo Hueso ...ha!

MuscleWorship@ said on Thu, 7 Feb 2013 at 15:40...

Best poppers on the market? (what BikeDad6 said) Tres Fort

In Berlin March 20-27 (currently NYC) ask for my profile

Sub4TT said on Wed, 27 Feb 2013 at 21:45...

Hi, thanks for the tip! I just ordered a couple bottles, luv Berlin and was there last Fall...oh wow! good memories..got a profile, Sir??

jonnylovesjocks said on Thu, 18 Apr 2013 at 21:45...

Can you get Rush Ultra in the UK?

Anonymous said on Wed, 24 Apr 2013 at 10:32...

if you mean in a private shop, no. u can get it from a web shop though :-)

jcdutchy said on Sun, 28 Apr 2013 at 04:21...

I started up again with jungle juice too weak, slam super strong not the best also, iron horse recommended for newbies and I have started British extra strength. Good in first few usues and i put poppers in frig to preserve them longer it does help. If any good recommdations pass it on. Thx

Zaheen said on Sun, 2 Jun 2013 at 13:25...

What is this

Blade said on Sun, 18 Aug 2013 at 10:33...

Tres Fort......jobs a good un.

MCHO said on Mon, 19 Aug 2013 at 17:24...

Whats the next big name to PWD. I mean which other branded poppers are on par with PWD's. And can share some names ...series that can give a good kick. Many Thanks.

Force said on Tue, 3 Sep 2013 at 17:26...

There are numerous manufacturers - SVT in PA, Lockroom, Perpol, Push Production, Belgo-Prism, and now there are a lot of poppers coming from China. The point being that since PWD closed it is like a great fog! Yes you can get good poppers but it is a question of trying and seeing and then sticking with that.

dc said on Tue, 10 Sep 2013 at 19:38...

ordered out of canada and the poppers came delivered from China....smelled horrible and had to put them outside after opening a bottle.

Rogue said on Sat, 19 Oct 2013 at 05:58...

Purple, is HANDS DOWN, the best popper I have ever tried. Super Rush is a super joke.

PNBoy said on Sat, 23 Nov 2013 at 18:02...

But what is an online source where I could purchase Rush poppers? Thanks!

Shane said on Wed, 4 Dec 2013 at 21:28...

I am looking for something SUPER strong that will last. Love to be relaxed when having huge things put inside me. I am looking for something that makes the room spin!

Johnpop said on Sat, 11 Jan 2014 at 11:48...

it is all very confusing

PopperMasterBator said on Mon, 13 Jan 2014 at 19:59...

Amsterdam and Hell Fire are the best, in my opinion. Very strong reactions. Rush is also good but it's a different type of high. Try them both, you will fall in love with Amsterdam and Hell Fire though. 4poppers is a great place to get them.

ConfusedPopperLover said on Thu, 30 Jan 2014 at 16:54...

So I went to the local shop in Houston the other day and bought some poppers. When I balked at the price of some of them the clerk told me it was because they were an 'old formula' that had to be sold off. Something about the FDA passing new rules and formulas having to be changed in order to comply with the new rules he said. So I bought the less expensive poppers that are supposed to be a new formula. Uh yeah they sucked.
So does anyone know if he was full of crap/just trying to sell off the crappy ones? Or is this real...as in poppers are going to be weaker/different etc.

Nastyboyri said on Fri, 7 Mar 2014 at 04:25...

Been buying from uspopshop.com lately. They supposedly have their own formulas and they've worked great for me in the past with fast shipping. The problem with them is the name changes and you can't get what you had the previous time.

hotguy25245 said on Sun, 4 May 2014 at 00:01...

New to the whole poppers thing. 2 days ago tried one really strong. what's the best for us new guys.. didn't try any sweet pops, only those that smell kinda like petrol (lol).

Dnky said on Tue, 6 May 2014 at 05:07...

Where can I find a coupon code for: 4poppers. Com?

hardcore28 said on Sat, 17 May 2014 at 12:04...

i find most of them make you go soft any suggestions for anyone that dont....

lovepoppersalot said on Sun, 25 May 2014 at 16:14...

Does anyone know how I can get fist poppers in bulk. Those things are like good weed of poppers. So good and very laid back.

lovepoppersalot said on Sun, 25 May 2014 at 16:19...

@confusedpopperlover

I think rush is online now. There's been some new rules put into place. From my experience the best poppers are in Europe so you need to buy online. The "replacement rush, jungle juice" is garbage. Shop online for a good European brand.

lovepoppersalot said on Sun, 25 May 2014 at 16:24...

So how is the high with tres fort? Relaxed or intense?

rubberrat said on Fri, 4 Jul 2014 at 17:23...

Just bought Berlin brand from Expectations shop in London. The best I've had in years - effects last for Minutes not Seconds!

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2012 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.