Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Isopropyl nitrite

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Dave Lee
on Thu, 13 Dec 2012 at 22:08

Dave Lee said on Thu, 13 Dec 2012 at 22:08...

Hi I have some poppers with a screw cap that you must press to open. I read the label (with a magnifying glass!) and it says isopropyl nitrite. Is that a good poppers?

Anonymous said on Fri, 14 Dec 2012 at 12:10...

What is the name on the label????

Dave Lee said on Mon, 17 Dec 2012 at 09:04...

Original Amsterdam GOLD Extra Strong

Randall said on Sun, 30 Dec 2012 at 16:00...

Are they any good? I used Amsterdam from PWD for years.. it was called Amsterdam Special

Shaun said on Wed, 30 Jan 2013 at 15:29...

I am not sure what the deal is with isopropyl nitrite, but anyway i do know that isobutyl nitrite was preferred over amyl for the following reason: it was easier to bottle as it was more stable. amyl tends to degrade (and i bet isopropyl does as well) I think color is a factor here as well, amyl has a straw color and isobutyl is clear. Can anyone see a color factor with isoprop? Cheers!

RomfordRulz said on Fri, 8 Feb 2013 at 10:44...

Isopropyl tends to stay fresh in my experience, Shaun. The brand mentioned above, Amsterdam Gold, comes in a cute chubby little bottle (OK, so it is not as handy as the 10ml for walking the dog LOL..)

Samuel Cohen said on Sun, 10 Feb 2013 at 13:17...

Why do you need poppers when dog walking? The mind boggles..... Are the ispopropyl ones enjoyable please> if not what is the alternative/ thnx

Jez said on Mon, 11 Feb 2013 at 15:45...

My guess is that it is a ref to activities in a lay-by.......ahem. Yeah the isop is good when it is not too harsh (some brands mix in another kinda stuff to help with that)

Mark sw12 said on Wed, 13 Feb 2013 at 15:06...

Mix with what and which brands, Jez? I always get that weird burn,although it is stronger than stale isopentyl Lay-by or perhaps old style park / heath and bushes LOL. You can sometimes find some traditional cottages and tea rooms ho ho ho! Just by a dog lead and go around whistling.....no on second thoughts don't!

Jez said on Thu, 14 Feb 2013 at 09:23...

Hi, not sure actually about what it is mixd with....also i forgot the brand name.- I'll ask BF as he told me. Nothing like an olde worlde cottage <snigger> see ya matey ;-)

Samuel Cohen said on Sun, 17 Feb 2013 at 17:09...

could be good to find an isopropyl brand that has no BURN. I saw one that was actually called BURNING or something and i really hate that sensation. BUT i can say that the effects are sometimes really strong. guess it is really a distraction from what ya doing. i find that poppers intensify everything and you kinda loose sense of reality, but the burning is not good for me.

PJ said on Mon, 18 Mar 2013 at 12:14...

Isopropyl nitrite poppers tend to very strong and with a nice intense sharp sensation. I tend to agree with Samuel that the burning sensation is an annoyance. I actually prefer isopropyl to that awful heavy duty cough inducing stuff you used to get in the US, what was it called? Cycohex or something. If you can take out the burning with isopropyl nitrite then you have a winner!

Anonymous said on Sat, 13 Apr 2013 at 15:17...

>not sure actually about what it is mixd with.

isopropanol ??

dcoyne said on Wed, 24 Apr 2013 at 05:12...

isopropyl is the kind of popper that is sold in uk stores, right?

PJ said on Thu, 2 May 2013 at 18:37...

That is correct. Some people don't like and some do...I get the impression that isopropyl is OK in small amounts. Maybe it is not for the heavy duty poppers crowd? Just a thought..

Ginger said on Sat, 4 May 2013 at 11:47...

if I order poppers from the UK they are this iso formula>that is different from original formula and European formula?

77luvu said on Tue, 25 Jun 2013 at 08:20...

There are many shades of isoprop; some are really good and some are really very bad. The same can be said for other formulations as well. Cycohexyl when it its mixed with isobutyl is weird but good! Not sure why this idea of blends has suddenly happened. Isppropanol ones I know also has essences as well. So which is a cool brand for isporopy then? Liquid Gold I guess and Jolt...

Vicky Watts said on Mon, 1 Jul 2013 at 06:30...

Isopropyl can actually be used as rocket fuel and an agent in coatings. It is also used to dissolve oils i.e a cleaning fluid. They even use isopropyl alcohol to clean laser lenses, computer monitors, DVDs etc. I do not really understand it's application here....

Gary said on Tue, 2 Jul 2013 at 10:27...

Isopropyl alcohol is not a nitrite, it is a precursor of the nitrite. Iso alcohol may be used as part of fuel - you are confusing two things.....my dear.

andy said on Sun, 1 Sep 2013 at 23:03...

I can swear that Amsterdam gold is good stuff. Oh yeah. If u don't don't want burns put your poppers in the freezer and then in hale them from a cloth. No burns and u get 1 hell of a kick from them.

nicow said on Sat, 8 Feb 2014 at 12:01...

what are exactly the difference between poppers with buytal and isopropyl?
Because the last time i ordered the EU original version. 'EU formula' . And i really like that one. But i was wondering if there are difference between the EU and the UK version

steveo said on Tue, 11 Feb 2014 at 21:57...

al the poppers you get in the uk is the same isopropyl nitrite, the only ones that are different is junge juice and that heavy duty american cleaning stuff

Jason bear said on Thu, 12 Jun 2014 at 13:53...

All poppers in the UK seem to be made of isopropal nitrite which has about 10% of the strength of isobutyl nitrite which was banned in 2008. I would love to know where I can get hold of isobutyl poppers in the UK as they're the only ones I enjoy. Isopropal is just rubbish.

popperfan said on Fri, 25 Jul 2014 at 17:14...

I still try to find out if poppers are dangerous for health (eyes, heart, brains, whatever....).
I love to use them, but always think after that I shouldn't........
Does anybody know cases of cardiac arrests, or even worse.....?

old school said on Sat, 26 Jul 2014 at 11:25...

I agree Jason bear, the isopropyl nitrite is rubbish compared to the old isobutyl. Personally speaking, doesn't`t smell as nice, less of a rush, can make you feel really sick if you over do it, gives me a phlegmy cough & degrades really quickly.
Best supplier I`ve found at the mo, popperbrands, fetish, lasts, NOT, isopropyl, been phenyl & isobutylnitrite. Hope this helps!

Wankbot said on Tue, 2 Sep 2014 at 10:23...

I`ve been a regular user of poppers for years and none of them have the kick I used to get from them and I`ve tried them all. I remember a few years back, after the first sniff I`d, I`d be out of it and later on I`d have a niggling headache for hours, A price I was prepared to pay though for a great time. Now all I get is a very mild high, no headache and an empty wallet from constantly paying out for stuff that doesn`t work in an attempt to regain those highs of earlier times..

Musclecocksucker said on Thu, 18 Sep 2014 at 09:27...

For those of us that were sexually active in the 1960's thru 1990's what you were sniffing was AMYL NITRATE which at the time was used for heart patients. (Today they use Cyanide tablets) Amyl originally came in glass capsules that were inside a cloth woven exterior and you would have to "Snap" or "pop" the vial to release the drug, thus the slang, poppers. Look it up in the dictionary online and you will see all about it.

spartacus19 said on Sun, 9 Nov 2014 at 23:35...

the IRON HORSE ist the best!

Hardon said on Tue, 31 Mar 2015 at 20:39...

isopropyl nitrite has been linked to cases of permanent eye damage. Google poppers eye. Because of well-meaning legislators some jurisdictions can only legally get isopropyl because they've outlawed isobutyl. I would steer clear of isopropyl!

darkmutton said on Mon, 13 Apr 2015 at 15:07...

I can still get Isobutyl Nitrite in the UK

bobette said on Tue, 26 May 2015 at 08:43...

@darkmutton Where, i f you doin't mind telling?

B dude said on Thu, 13 Aug 2015 at 01:53...

Stay clear of isopropyl. Damages eyes. Real bad. In one night of use.
Popper maculopathy.

Nick in AZ said on Fri, 4 Sep 2015 at 14:16...

I suffered from eye damage due to bad poppers. First I had a big smudge at the center of vision. Then, slowly but surely, my eyesight came back but something like 95% of what it was before. 2 months after the incident I still had a stupid yellowish smudge at the center. I even used a piece of paper to monitor the improvement day after day.

One thing I never do is over inhale myself dumb. Look for the better stuff and if it develops an acrid smell anyway, toss it. One you are having bad feelings about the quality of the popper, even if the bottle is still 90% full and you've spent good money on it.

I now go to a gay place (I am actually straight but enjoy receptive anal from women) and I ask them directly for something good quality which will not hurt my eyes, possible Isobutyl

Amanda S said on Sat, 31 Oct 2015 at 10:02...

Can confirm that even light use can damage the back of your eyes (where messages are sent to brain). Just come back from Moorfields eye hospital and they say any damage caused by them is irreversible. Any further, even one off use, may cause sight loss. They say more and more cases are coming to light - the reason not more have been recorded before is because many are reluctant to admit to the hospital that they are using poppers. Their advice is that using isopropyl nitrite is like playing Russian roulette with your eyes.

nvhorseman said on Thu, 28 Jan 2016 at 18:39...

Isopropyl alcohol is "rubbing alcohol" often used to massage into the body to bring down a temperature or to disinfect cuts and abrasions. You are warned not to ingest or inhale it on the bottle here in the states. Iso-butyl nitrite, produced in a chemical bonding of Iso-butyl alcohol and nitrous acid is THE form of poppers experienced by the 60's and 70's "popper crowd" as amyl nitrite was only available by prescription and illegal otherwise. It was a waste to "pop" open the amyl ampules it came in because you had no control over spillage and they were a one use ampule...no way to save the contents, no cap just a thin glass ampule in a netting so you didn't cut yourself. All of the early poppers were iso-butyl nitrite in composition with various levels of purification of the solution. Almost all brands had effects of a head ache and degraded fairly quickly, rarely lasting even in a capped bottle for more than a week or two. Keeping them cool decreased the vaporization of the popper but WARMING it in warm water or in your armpit or under your balls when dancing was a normal habit on the party scene. Then the FDA got involved and consorted with foreign governmental drug agencies and outlawed them flat until they were labeled cleaning or air aromatizers. In the U.S. that is the case today. In some other Euro countries they are still illegal. Cyclo-pentyl nitrite is the same as amyl nitrite and you can sometimes find it in the U.S. Jungle Juice produced it for awhile. Cyclo-pentyl nitrite smells sweet and produces a slightly longer high and is not caustic to your nose skin or membranes but still, don't inhale or ingest the liquid as it is poisonous. It still degrades like any nitrite...perhaps at a slightly slower rate. The best way to inhale is to saturate to dampness level a piece of hemp cloth (unbleached), put it in a cleaned and dry old brown bottle and inhale. No spillage and no waste. Some people use "tippy cups" from toddler stage juice cups at the market. Try not to use any absorbing cloth or cotton that is white as the alcohol releases dioxin residue from the bleaching process into your lungs. Dioxin is carcinogenic. Hope this helps.

nvhorseman said on Thu, 28 Jan 2016 at 18:50...

As far as damage to your eyes go, use a pair of swim goggles to cover your eyes airtight. THEN, inhale if you are in private or with a sex partner. If out partying, close your eyes tightly, then inhale, move the bottle away from your face with your thumb over the open bottle, exhale and open your eyes and continue to party. It is the fumes of the nitrites that affect your eyes, so protect them. Easy enough.

Chimp said on Mon, 29 Feb 2016 at 06:21...

I used to order Rush from buypoppers.net love their stuff. It was the intense, sharp stuff that didn't give you a headache and had a good punch.
I also bought from a US seller in the past and it was the sweet, bad stuff.

rene said on Mon, 29 Feb 2016 at 07:35...

Does rush show up on a urine or blood test

ROB said on Thu, 10 Mar 2016 at 13:11...

How could I make my own poppers, please?

Best wishes.

ROB.

naturallycurious said on Mon, 28 Mar 2016 at 19:19...

nvhorseman: Those goggles aren't going to protect you from the chemicals in your bloodstream. Poppers dilate your blood vessels in your eyes as well so a good dose of the chemical is going straight to them. Avoid isopropyl poppers at all costs. They are toxic and dangerous.

Andy said on Mon, 25 Jul 2016 at 08:51...

Naturallycurious. Couldn't agree more. The more people that know this isopropyl sight damaging poison the better!

karl said on Sat, 27 Aug 2016 at 01:45...

i use RUSH isopropyl nitrite i wish there where other nitrites other
then isorpropyl that i can use ? new zealand

Manxie said on Wed, 28 Sep 2016 at 03:41...

Help!
Wondering if anyone can help with the legality of isopropyl Nitrite in Australia please?
I used Amsterdam gold all the time back home in the UK (best I've found from what I've tried) and i'm now in Australia (ACT). Ordered some Amsterdam gold from the UK as it was wayyy cheaper and the people I live with found it and reported me to the police. It's currently being tested and could cause me to have my visa revoked. I've seen Poppers on sale in Melbourne and there are lots of sites so I assumed they were legal, however, none of these sites were selling Amsterdam gold. I'm trying to look up the legality but not really finding a hard, straight answer so I was wondering if anyone on here would be able to help or know definitively where I stand from a legal point.
Thanks!

Marcs said on Thu, 24 Nov 2016 at 00:39...

Your housemates reported you to the police for poppers? And the police came? Where do you live? Thats crazy!!

Shelly said on Sat, 10 Dec 2016 at 23:21...

Hi have used poppers during sex with my fella several times over the years - have found any we have tried recently cause me respiratory symptoms mainly a relentless cough & increases my pulse...we have used Gold bought from Ann Summers in the past & most recently original Amsterdam extra strong - this last 1 caused the worst symptoms - resigned myself that I'll be giving them a miss from now on unless anyone can suggest any makes that they've found that don't have this effect TIA shelly x

popperpig said on Mon, 12 Dec 2016 at 05:57...

@shelly the cough you're getting isn't uncommon - many popper users are now experiencing this and it's likely manufacturers just putting "whatever" into their bottles.

kapil said on Wed, 8 Feb 2017 at 08:18...

Can soneone tell...whether it is advisable to inhale while doing sex

Will it boost up

Rushit said on Thu, 30 Mar 2017 at 22:43...

Can someone list the procedure for making amyl nitrite or Isopropal nitrite in a home lab?? What do you all need and the ingredients and measurements ...appreciate it

Chris said on Tue, 20 Jun 2017 at 06:39...

I just ordered some cleaner from "Miami Poppers" online. They actually list 'Isobutyl Nitrite' next to most of their products. They list 'Hexyl' next to a couple, and 'Alkyl Nitrites' next to JJplus, but most of their cleaners are listed as 'Isobutyl Nitrite'.
The cleaners that I ordered are: JungleJuice Black Label, JungleJuice Platinum, and Jungle Juice Plus.
I will let you all know in a couple days if they are on some bullshit advertising or the real deal.
www.miamipoppers.com

Chris said on Tue, 20 Jun 2017 at 06:44...

Follow up of my last post.
The company is not Miami Poppers, It is Poppers Miami.
www.poppersmiami.com
Just wanted to clarify that.
sorry for the mistake

Chris said on Fri, 23 Jun 2017 at 08:55...

Yup they are selling the real deal cleaner, isobutyl nitrite, at www.PoppersMiami.com. Nice clean powerful rush with no headache! Had a great time!!! Mmmmmmm Jungle Juice Platinum is my favorite! :-)

ManHoleTongue said on Tue, 22 Aug 2017 at 18:43...

They (www.PoppersMiami.com) are NOT selling real products from JJ or Rush.

Know your labels. We are being ripped off by everyone that can.

This is JJ's web site:
https://www.junglejuiceplus.com/

PacWest PWD labels now used for Rush all PWD Brands:

http://neverfakeit.com/

We are being robbed with all this Fake Crap on the market. The latest crap burns the skin around the nose.....horrible headaches.

I found the best info so far at
/r/popperpigs on reddit search google

Manholetongue said on Sat, 26 Aug 2017 at 22:05...

I visited Hustler and Rough Trade yesterday (8/26/17) in Hollywood/Silverlake LA to see if they were carrying products that might be considered "REAL" Poppers, that is made and packaged by JJ or PWD (Rush). They do not have products with the correct packaging for these two companies products and therefore I believe they Do NOT sell "Real" JJ & PWD Brand products. I also know that Chi CHi La Rues, Pleasure Chest, Love Connection and the Block Party do not I believe sell Real JJ & PWD Poppers. See JJ and PWD web sites for true up to date packaging at: https://www.junglejuiceplus.com/
http://neverfakeit.com/

I did have some luck at Rough Trade though with a purchase of "Double Scorpion which I saw recommended here, It was very nice and the headache was mild NO BURN, their web site is https://doublescorpio.com/ ).

AmChem said on Sat, 16 Sep 2017 at 06:26...

Rushit - the synthesis of alkyl nitrates is a fairly straightforward procedure, the only issue would be acquiring the reagents to do so. It's never recommended to take any product you make unless it's properly tested for contaminants, but you won't be able to afford the equipment and alkyl nitrite synthesis is usually very clean even without further processing.

Stuff you need:
•Isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol works fine, a little water in the reaction won't matter and some procedures call for it, but I've used 99.9% with great success)
•Sulfuric acid (96%) or hydrochloric acid (37%) - sold as drain cleaner and pool additive, respectively. HCl may work better but I've only tried H2SO4.
•Sodium or potassium nitrite - can be sold as a food additive, use food/lab/ACS grade ONLY; your product will be more pure, safe, and unwanted byproducts are minimised. Do not confuse this with NITRATE, which will only net you nitric acid and will not work.
•Sodium carbonate/bicarbonate (washing/baking soda)

These reagents are dangerous, wear safety gear or at least be very careful when transferring liquids (especially when you've got nitrite vapour floating around, mistakes are easily made when intoxicated).

Crushed ice is required, or at least a thorough chill of the solutions (described below) before addition, which I'll go into more detail. If you've got a thermometer, use it! If you do this reaction at room temperature, clouds of highly toxic NO2 gas will form (luckily it is orange-brown, so you will know before it is too late - it also smells like a sharper version of chlorine bleach, even at very low concentrations).

Here's the procedure:
1. Dissolve 24 grams sodium nitrite or 40 grams potassium nitrite into 50mL water. Put this in the fridge.
2. SLOWLY add your acid to isopropyl alcohol - try to keep the temperature rise to a minimum. Use an excess of acid, my technique calls for 30mL H2SO4 to 25mL isopropyl alcohol, and use 80-100mL HCl per 25mL. You may notice some bubbles form with quick addition of H2SO4, I believe it is propene gas so just wait for these to stop.
3. Chill your acidic alcohol to between 0 and 5 degrees C, preferably using an ice bath (put your reaction vessel in a larger container, surrounded by ice and water, add salt if you want to go as cold as you can).
4. Dropwise (this is very important), add your nitrite solution to your alcohol solution. There will be a vigorous reaction producing a lot of bubbling - keep this under control as you add all of your solution.
5. A yellow layer should form on top of the water immediately, this is your alkyl nitrite! It will also contain some isopropyl alcohol as it is insoluble in saturated NaNO2 solution, so this is why reactant amounts should be as precise as possible. You will probably see that the colour becomes lighter, this is due to dissolved NO2 gas being removed from solution - your product should be a hay-like colour with only a sweet smell (you'll be able to tell if there is an unsatisfactory amount of alcohol or NO2).
6. Separate off the nitrite layer, preferably using a separatory funnel but you can skim it off using a pipette. Don't worry if you get some aqueous phase, the next step will deal with that.
7. Prepare a solution of soda in water, I used a couple of grams in 10mL water but it does not need to be precise since it's just to clean your product. Shake this with your nitrite and be careful of evolved gas which can cause a pressure buildup, especially if some of the acidic water came over as well.
8. Separate off your nitrite again, and if you want, put a little pinch of bicarbonate in your storage container. It won't dissolve, but it acts as a preservative hence your nitrite should potentially last for months. This is the chemical in the balls you may find in commercial poppers, otherwise the nitrite will degrade in a matter of weeks or even days.

Sorry it is so long winded, but all good chemistry write ups are. Stay safe and happy synthesising!

kevpassive said on Sun, 4 Feb 2018 at 20:17...

hi guys,is it possible to get amyl nitrate posted to ireland from the usa

Rubberkitten said on Tue, 25 Sep 2018 at 13:16...

I used to get my stuff from uspopshop but since they are gone, i get my stuff from https://www.4solvents.com. I looked at the poppers from germany and i saw nothing but isopropyl and only 1 bottle of isobutyl. I never tried isopropyl and now after reading it can screw up your vision perma, i rather not use it and go blind. I just like the high for sex or fapping. I recommend Isobutyl Nitrite or Amyl Nitrite since they both are the classic stuffz. Those who are from other Countries finding Poppers, look at sites that offer international shipping but also be sure you are able to get it mailed without your post office asking you to come pick them up because that means they got some serious shit on you. Gonna either ask what are these for, never know what other countries try to do, police wise.
If its illegal, you better off looking at countries near you that sell them and the shipping wont be so bad. But us US sellers do sell the Isobutyl Nitrite, so if you want to buy it, find out if they ship out the US. The bottles that say Isopropyl in Germany and other countries, we have the same bottles thats labeled Isobutyl. I noticed regular Rush on a German popper site said it was Isopropyl. I was like, wait...ive used Rush before. But now i noticed they sell both types. Depends on what your country sells or whats legal. Poppers are not illegal in the US but still a touchy subject to some sex stores. Call them Brown Bottle or Brown Bottle Cleaner. So far though ive tried almost every bottle of poppers out there. All of them. I know whats good, and whats shit. I tried Toro on the 4solvents and that stuff was great and the Bull on the front was fucking hot. Beefy red bull on the label. I recommend English that has a white label. It doesnt say English but it is. I tried that stuff and it was good. Sometimes you run into stale poppers because if they sit on the shelf for a long time, the shelf life degrades them. The store has to sell them or they lose out money so they sell them anyways and sell you shit. A rip off. So its ok to ask how long has these bottles been sitting there or ask when they get their shipment in if you go to a Leather BDSM or Sex Store like Rough Trade or where ever you go. If they dont tell you, they either bullshit or really dont know and doesnt work there often enough to see the shipment. The bottles sometimes has pressure when you open the bottle brand new, you can hear a little *Sissss* sound. That means all that pressure may tell you how long its been sitting. When i open bottles, i sometimes dont get that sound and that means it hasnt been on the shelf or mini fridge that long. Maybe like a month or two. Dont want it any longer than that or your bottle will only last a week or two. At least the experiences i have had. As for the burning, if you guys mean burning in the face or the burning on the nostril when you take a hit. The burning on the nose, that happens when you have had the bottle for a while, you used like half the bottle, you start to notice it having less power in the high. That is when the bottle is starting to go stale. That is when it starts to burn. Ive used them in the tub and dropped a bottle when it was on the ledge, it was slippery, and it fell on its own. I had the cap on it but some how it got loose and it spilled on my back right shoulder. OMG it burned SOOO BAD i swear it was like battery acid. Burning acid. Legit burning. It burned no matter the water i put on it. After the pain went away, i had a red welt like hot water but no wounds, no bubbles but just pink red like you got slapped. If that went in your eye, thats it, you ER. Blind too. So DONT get that shit in your eyes lol. Sometimes it still has some high to it when it burns. When it does that, you have to be careful and see how much you have, and if its worth tossing out. Just buy another and keep chilled in the mini fridge. If you have a home, keep it in a plastic baggy. Sometimes it still has a smell and can cause your entire fridge to smell of it and its poisonous if you have food without lids. The chemical can get in your food. I have a mini fridge and just drinks in cans or bottles, not opened food. So i am ok. I recommend anyone to buy their bottles online. When you buy bottles at the sex store or bdsm gear stores, they over charge. They buy from these companies or even the webpages you can get yourself and they charge an extra $10-20. Bottles are really $12.99-16.99. That Scorpion Down one i am about to try. It looks new. So i get to try something new for the first time but its $25. Thats a bit steep for a bottle but if they make it, and its strong and safe. I will say ok its worth its money but how long will it last. If it dies half way in the bottle, i will never buy it again. Thats just a waste. Might as well buy small bottles. Ok thats my opinion and some facts. Some reviews, and some info. I hope this helps. I am a gay Rubber Fetishist and i been using poppers for 12 years. The best bottle ive ever tried was at this sex store in Palm Springs called Gear. It was related to 665 store in LA, CA. It was just a plain brown bottle but i remember i was fucking the brains out of my Pup and he and I were toking that shit, he said, Is the popper REALLY good right now or is it just me? I said, fuck man we should have bought like 5 more bottles. We went back and tried the bottle and it wasnt as good. That means they gave us a FRESH bottle and the other bottle they gave us was not doing it. I rest my case on it. Good luck and avoid Maximum Impact. That stuff will kill you. Stick with the Isobutyl Nitrite. So far it has the best reputation.

Rubberkitten said on Tue, 25 Sep 2018 at 13:30...

Correction LOL, if you own your own home and you got your own fridge, is what i meant lol. So if you share a fridge and no one knows what the poppers are, just write with a sharpie DO NOT DRINK, NOT FOOD, and keep it in a baggy. Also do not use cotton balls with poppers. I read here from someone saying the white on it is bleached, and can cause harmful chemical changed. I had no idea and now i know and i wont do it. I would rather snort from the bottle.

Ok good luck, be safe, stay horny.

Oh and other bottles, Rush Black Label, Brown Bottles are usually good, they the classics if its natural isobutyl nitrite, Jungle Juice Black Label, Blue Boy, Amsterdam, Blue boy is ok sometimes if its fresh. Super Rush, Spunk, Amsterdam Platinum.

Ron with Retina Damage said on Fri, 10 May 2019 at 03:01...

I’ve been using poppers for over 30 years. Formerly using Rush and Jungle Juice. The last year and a half I switched to British Flag. I now have retinal damage a horseshoe tear of the retina and just had laser surgery. British Flag has isopropyl Nitrate which studies have now shown
to cause retinal damage. I now have floaters and permanent visual damage. Please be careful and check which nitrate is in the brand you choose to use.

justin said on Wed, 14 Jul 2021 at 13:15...

The boiling point of isopropyl nitrite is 39 degrees. When the room temperature is 40 degrees, will it be dangerous? Will it explode? Can anyone help me

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.