Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Old style poppers

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Marshall-FL
on Mon, 13 Aug 2012 at 07:32

Marshall-FL said on Mon, 13 Aug 2012 at 07:32...

In the old days if someone had Angina Petoris then a glass vial of amyl nitrite would be crushed under their nose. I can remember this actually! Later they changed it to a spray, which was a totally different product. What I remember about those glass vials was that the medical staff also used to get high at the same time, that's not so great when you are with a patient! These new pills that don't mix with poppers for dysfunction? You know they were originally intended to be sold as vasodilators for angina (like amyl nitrate) so they are performing the same function. Do not ever mix them...

Denver said on Tue, 14 Aug 2012 at 10:51...

I guess the original poppers =1 blast.. so the bottles are better IMHO

Romeo70 said on Wed, 15 Aug 2012 at 08:46...

Didn't it cut your fingers? shards of glass around as well....no thanks

Marshall-FL said on Wed, 15 Aug 2012 at 14:28...

These poppers used to come in a pack of six in a small tin box, each one was a one-time pop. No cuts actually! there was a gauze over the glass capsule that protected precious fingers. On the tin it said amyl nitrite and because of the vasodilatiory nature of the chemical were also used as an antidote to certain kinds of poisoning. Someone years back obviously realized they had other uses - which I am also well aware of ;-)

Jimmie Craig said on Sun, 26 Aug 2012 at 08:55...

It is sure great when you discover that amyl is a antidote to snake bites ...especially when you are handling a cobra lol Where those glass pops better than what we have today?

pob said on Sat, 21 Jan 2017 at 21:00...

What has changed from the poppers of 30 years ago and the poppers of today?

The poppers on sell today seem to be weak, why is that, and is there a poppers that will send me into a state of horny ecstacy?

Thanks for the info., and sorry if tthese questions have already been debated.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.